Who knows?

@VR i am the one who people ask for no bullshit, logical impartial advice, rarely about sex though! :joy:

2 Likes

I literally don’t talk to any one I know - family or friends about sexual matters lol.
Unless I’m drunk then… Maybe things might slip out!

My hubby and I talk about everything together, and of course I can come here and talk about anything without being judged :relaxed:

1 Like

I don’t really talk to any of my mates about mine and my OH sex life or stories.
I’m sure my partner tells her friends about us cause If sometimes we all meet (before COVID) they’ve said to me “your quite dirty or kinky” something like that.

1 Like

I would love to know if some of my vanilla friends are secretly abit kinky. J have my suspicions about 1 or 2 if them.

2 Likes

I found some of my friends out by drunken confessions!

1 Like

Maybe when you can, when you next meet up for drinks ask when you’ve had a few. You might get some interesting stories flying about.

2 Likes

There may be some I know one has alot of lingerie and a hot tub she uses at night with her husband so pretty sure with her.

2 Likes

We only have one couple who are good friends of ours that we share our moments with. We often have a good laugh about it all which is really good for the soul. We don’t speak about the specifics with anyone else though!

3 Likes

Not me . I’m. The quiet one at work . One of the women used to say " I reckon your a right kinky sod , the quiet ones always are " lol

3 Likes

No, I don’t at all really. I have a female work colleague who I’m good friends with (purely platonic) and we’ll exchange stories. It all started after a few too many beers after work when the topic turned to sex. She’s the only one who knows about my interests a bit other than my partner.

In terms of my male pals, no, not at all really. I’m a pretty private person generally apart from this forum!

2 Likes

I’ve always regarded what I actually do with my partners as private. Back in the 1980s, I was mortified to discover that, behind my back, my partner had been discussing my kinks with a friend of hers: I felt totally betrayed and it very nearly ended our relationship!

Things have changed hugely in recent years. Although as a general rule I would still never talk to friends about the specifics of what I and a partner do with each other, I am now totally open about my being a BDSM submissive. As a performance poet, I have told roomfuls of people about it, in verse! :grin: I also have a poet friend who, on hearing one of those poems, revealed to me that she used to be a professional dominatrix - so she and I have had some big, detailed chats about BDSM stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not particularly. But many of my friends, like myself, work or are active in areas where sexual health is a frequent discussion topic. So sex in general is often something we chat about, but rarely regarding our personal lives.