who wants to discuss their favorite toys with me

while I consider my toys

Ker plunk just love it

nodrog kerplunk was always a bit noisy, and boring, i prefer a bit of mousetrap or monopoly myself :)

Wow... I never knew any of the above doubled up as sex toys. The wonders never cease! Which was your favourite, VA? Was it the car or the dog? 😊

My favourite toy is our wand. Mainly because of its versatility.

Plain pack of card and bit of snap for me. Well as i got older i found toy as well cards are now buzzing toys lol exotic diamond vrtaor with balls has become a firm favourite

I think that is a loaded question because it depends on partner or solo play. I have a special place in my heart for my We-Vibe II. It was one of the best gifts ever and fits for solo and partner play under many scenerios.

Operation. It's the game of life don't you know😆

Happy Rabbit 2 and my BDSM stuff.

nodrog wrote:

Ker plunk just love it

I didn't realise Sum Sub was offering lessons in sarcasm..... ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Mine has got to be my LH Magic Wand, because it basically forces me to orgasm against my will every time I use it, and it's so versatile. I find it's a great couples toy, with or without attachments, but my parter really enjoys using it with the Hummer. So it's nice that we finally have something we can use together :)

Also my riding crop, because that leaves a beautiful sting!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

nodrog wrote:

Ker plunk just love it

I didn't realise Sum Sub was offering lessons in sarcasm..... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

^ LOL

Boogaloo wrote:

Mine has got to be my LH Magic Wand, because it basically forces me to orgasm against my will every time I use it, and it's so versatile. I find it's a great couples toy, with or without attachments, but my parter really enjoys using it with the Hummer. So it's nice that we finally have something we can use together :)

Also my riding crop, because that leaves a beautiful sting!

i bought the crop too its truely in league of its own

FrozenAngel wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

nodrog wrote:

Ker plunk just love it

I didn't realise Sum Sub was offering lessons in sarcasm..... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

^ LOL

He's doing Open University courses...;-)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

nodrog wrote:

Ker plunk just love it

👍😂😂

My fave toy was ...and if they still made it ...would have to be crossfire ....always brought the competitive streak out in me ....for those too young to remember it ....unlucky !

Actually for some reason i always seemed to go for the iron :P

I'm confused so I'll cover both bases :P

Hungry Hippos or my Lovehoney Flash 7 Clitoral vibe

VirginAngel wrote:

nodrog kerplunk was always a bit noisy, and boring, i prefer a bit of mousetrap or monopoly myself :)

Mousetrap seemed a lot of setting up for what it was!

I hate pop up pirate. Scares me everytime

JM88 wrote:

Ditto!

'Buckaroo' and 'Crocodile Dentist' frieghtened the life out of me everytime too!

I used to love 'The Game Of Life' and Monopoly but no one would play it with me as they take hours to complete. 

x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

JM88 wrote:

omg crocodile dentost scared me so much i had nightmares bout it

Ditto!

'Buckaroo' and 'Crocodile Dentist' frieghtened the life out of me everytime too!

I used to love 'The Game Of Life' and Monopoly but no one would play it with me as they take hours to complete.

x