Who would you like to meet

Of all the lovely people here, who would you most like to meet?

that is not something I would put on here...

sorry, no harm intended. im not sure how to delete this?

I've reported myself but not sure it worked?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

sorry, no harm intended. im not sure how to delete this?

dont get me wrong. was just saying me as a person would not answer that. it is a legitimate question which can be put up here I think...

I think its perhaps a little creepy, which was not my intention. when i report it, i just get a white screen like it hasn't done anything???

It's been done before & has caused more than a few problems in the past.... but guess it's up to individuals if they want to post...

i apologise, i did not know that. would someone else like to report me (but in a nice gentle way)

We ( Me and Lady-J ) Have made a few lovely friends through LH, To the point that we progressed to being friends on our real profiles on Facebook, We haven't met in person yet but I can say there are at least 7 members that we will eventually meet in person.

Nothing sexual, Just as really good friends, 2 of whom Ive grown quite close to now and care a great deal about!

As for using the forums as a place to blatently hook up or attempt to, Its generally frowned upon and for good reasons.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

It's been done before & has caused more than a few problems in the past.... but guess it's up to individuals if they want to post...

Hey changing toppic quickly, I cant remember if you were on my friends list on here before?

Anyway Ive either readded or newly added you if thats ok? :)