Who's cooking what tonight?

I’m doing chicken in a creamy mushroom, spring onions and garlic sauce too. But with jacket potatoe :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice bit of rib eye, fries, onion rings, mushrooms fried in butter! :yum:

7 Likes

Nothing overly exciting for saturday. We have surplus tomatoes so making some bruchetta to start then Chicken burgers and sweet potato chips. With a bottle of prosecco. Then a malt night cap!

4 Likes

Bodily fluid night…:crazy_face:

4 Likes

@CurvyJilly you win :joy::see_no_evil::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Have a great night @CurvyJilly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not really cooking, corned-beef and brown sauce sandwiches.

2 Likes

Cooking the first solid meal after being ill.

Fish and broccoli come at me (and please go easy on my belly lol)

3 Likes

Honey lime Salmon and veggies tonight for us week 2 of the meal plan and sticking to it

5 Likes

Slow cooked belly pork, its just about ready :yum:

6 Likes

Nothing exciting smoked ham chips and an omelette

2 Likes

Intending to do the Pinch of Nom’s mushy pea curry however I didn’t read the method and have realised a blender is required. Do I just wing it and go for it?

1 Like

From scratch chicken satay and noodles or rice depending on what’s in the cupboard

4 Likes

Southern fried style chicken with fries and onion rings, washed down with a few vods! :yum:

5 Likes

Me simple jacket :coat: potatoes :potato: and chicken :rooster: for us tonight

3 Likes

Enjoy them matey you deserve them :beer:@WillC

1 Like

Cheers buddy! :beers:

1 Like

Just looked this up, I reckon you could do the job with a potato masher, might not be quite as smooth but all those ingredients seem pretty soft.

1 Like

I definitely resorted to a potato masher! It’s nearly finished but looks great and to be honest probably didn’t even require mashing. It’s just a chunkier curry which I don’t mind at all. Thanks lovely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Home made minced beef and onion pie (one dropped off for my parents). Planning a paella for tomorrow!

5 Likes