Who's cooking what tonight?

Now I’ve got all the ingredients, let’s try that cottage pie again.

3 Likes

@KinkyMira good luck hun , I normally have the same issue say what we are going to have for tea then go to make it and find out I am missing a key ingredient :kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

My Son made a spaghetti bolognese when he got home from school.
Such a good kid x

6 Likes

King prawn linguine

3 Likes

We had cheesy chips with salad and a couple of rolls each. I must confess it went down a treat but I’m still hungry so either some peanut butter on toast or granola :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Similar to last night, stir fry!

1 Like

Happy Fryday

(damn that would have worked so much better a little later in the week :grin:)

1 Like

Spag Bol! And trying a different mince substitute :thinking:

2 Likes

I had tofu katsu curry

4 Likes

Persian Lamb
Lovely

1 Like

finely chopped mushrooms can work well in Bolognese

1 Like

Rump steak chips with onions mushrooms and me that will be doing it

2 Likes

Pork ribs in homemade BBQ sauce with sesame seeds just in their last hour in the oven.
About to throw on home made wedges soon too.

3 Likes

Since our change to an FLR I do all the cooking and cleaning.

Tonight I’m doing Harissa Chicken and Roast veg for us and Chicken Pie with Sweetcorn for the grandkids. It’s all underway as I write.

2 Likes

You might need to explain that one for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

FLR or cooking and cleaning?

I can’t quite see the link between being in a Female Led Relationship and you doing all the cooking and cleaning?

I do the housework and she rewards me as she thinks fit.

1 Like

Ah. So more of a Domme/sub thing rather than a gender role reversal. I think I’m with you. It sounded a little sexist on the first reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess we all make our own rules depending what we want from our relationships. Definitions are a bit fluid. Maybe it is sub/domme?