Who's cooking what tonight?

Last of the wild garlic has gone into wild garlic and ricotta cannelloni for dinner tonight and another for the freezer.

2 Likes

Cooking hubby’s favourite tonight, a curry. Partly of a thank you for spending a fortune on me yesterday

2 Likes

I didn’t read this at all as a gender role statement @rockstar . More as Mrs Rockstar makes the rules and one of them is you cook and clean. It works for you both so enjoy.
I’ve worked all week and my boys have done all the cooking, I miss it.
I’m making paella from scratch tomorrow :relaxed:

1 Like

I don’t miss cooking when someone else does it :joy:

1 Like

I have this week. I’m turning into my Mother I swear :grinning:

1 Like

I have no intention of cooking this evening (stressful day at work) It’s takeaway pizza and a bottle of wine or my OH can cook if he doesn’t fancy pizza! That’s not likely to happen though, I can’t see him turning down pizza :joy:. I might throw together a salad to make me feel better about the unhealthy food choice!

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I’ve done similar… bought an oven bake pizza and decided half a plate of salad would make it look better. I only intended to have half the pizza and save the other half for lunch tomorrow.

Turns out I now no longer have lunch for tomorrow and have lots of salad bits left in the fridge :eyes::joy:

1 Like

:rofl: Always the way! I respect anyone who can save pizza for lunch the next day!

1 Like

Monkfish wrapped in vegetarian bacon with polenta and asparagus. I’ve also made a custard to make pistachio ice-cream but that will be for tomorrow now as I forgot the bowl of the ice-cream maker has to go in the freezer for 12 hours!

2 Likes

Me Sunday roast pork with all the trimmings mmm :yum:

3 Likes

Sunday chicken roast here too :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Chicken Piev with peas and carrots for quickness.

Chinese takeaway tonight for the birthday boy and I made Nutella cheesecake for his birthday cake as it’s his fave so have that for dessert :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We made homemade pizzas together this evening.
Honestly better than any takeaway

4 Likes

Spinach and Ricotta tortelloni with veggie sausage and purple sprouting broccoli in a tomato, herb and garlic sauce. Sounds more exciting than it is…

3 Likes

Steak, mash and beans :yum:

2 Likes

T bones. :yum:

2 Likes

Bacon rolls :smirk:

2 Likes

Bolognese risotto. Was lovely!

1 Like

Prawn Pad Thai and the previously mentioned pistachio ice-cream.

2 Likes