who's tried a vibe and a cock same hole

we did now she loves it

Hiya Sid, interesting connotations there, and welcome to Lovehoney, hope to hear from you both, who had most fun on that occasion?- Pray Tell.

TB

yes it's a very nice combanation mm

I've had a vibe and two fingers.

ive tried two vibes and my dick she just loved it especially when i tried to put one up her arse as well very tight fit nearly air tight he he

it was hard to tell who enjoyed it most ,because we were both making noise.

Wow sound s very much like fun to me !!

Tallboy

A Couple of vibrating love eggs gives both parties a damn good buzz, Only managed a really thin lady finger style dildo, Mrs Duck was uncomfortable, we just stick the eggs or a large (ish) butt plug to give tighter, more intense pussy action.

Have done my cock and a dildo with the BF, he loves it...

iv'e tried two in both holes at the same time should've seen the smile when she asked for more just couldn't make the gape big enough lol

sticks her hand up...

PPB wrote:

sticks her hand up... External Media

Now now PPB When you say "sticks her hand up" are you sure your in the right thread !!! were talking dildos and things dearie, though a hand could come into play for the capacious amongst us no doubt!!!! fnarr fnarr,

Tallboy

lickmadick wrote:

ive tried two vibes and my dick she just loved it especially when i tried to put one up her arse as well very tight fit nearly air tight he he

I do hope you're joking!!!!!!External Media Or has your DW had EXTREMELY large babies?? The mere thought is making my eyes water. I had a LOT of stitches after a nasty tear while giving birth so I don't stretch that much, even after 19 years!

i cant see how it would all fit into me :| my blokes cock fills me up and were both not into anal, to be honest this thread makes my eyes water at thought aswell and ive not had any babies or stiches! lol

Dxx

Lady Lara wrote:well guess im the lucky lad then it was a tight fit i must admit but we enjoyed it

lickmadick wrote:

I do hope you're joking!!!!!!External Media Or has your DW had EXTREMELY large babies?? The mere thought is making my eyes water. I had a LOT of stitches after a nasty tear while giving birth so I don't stretch that much, even after 19 years!

Do you think you should try redapple?, after all from a cock and dildo tis but a mall step to two cocks maybe!!!
Tallboy

i think i'd like to try this....... x

Well good for you there Kryptonite !!!
TB

Speaking to the OH about this earlier and it looks like it's a goer next week, I can't bloody wait I'll tell yer!

SG69

we have done it and we both love it!