Why Are Condom's So Boring!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Does that make me one of those 'dumb and superficial' adults? External Media

I find condoms one of the most unpleasant things in the world. It's only recently that I did some research for another forum member and discovered that there is a good chance that I could be having a sort of allegic reaction to them.

I think he means if you often put your health at risk purely to get off a bit better, much like those people who wank with plastic bags over their head with no one else in the house (Yes, that is dumb).

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ah.. Like the poor lad who was found hanging in his wardrobe with no trousers on..

Sure he wasn't trying to get them on?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lol! Common tale. Teenager found hanging in his wardobe from trying to axphysiate himself erotically while he masturbated. The reason the wardrobe was the choice of place is because of that bar that goes along the top to hang the hangers on. Probably a myth as those bars are almost never high enough so your feet wont touch the ground if you hanged yourself from it, unless the person was very short.

Or you had an Ikea wardrobe where it is adjustable!External Media

headsouth wrote:

Thing is, there are a lot of very very dumb and superficial teenagers. There are, of course, a similar ratio of very very dumb and superficial "mature" adults...

Good comment!

Adx

I think we need to remember the purpose of condoms that meaning has been lost, and sadly the result shows.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Ohh - Tattoo/Grafiti style condoms - now that is a good idea!

External Media I thought so!!! When I saw the tattoo dildos on LH it made me think of doing condoms then I thought how cool it would be if you could do designs on them yourself!

xxKPxx

Anyone seen the Harry Potter ones Warner Bros. are trying to stop being made. Brings magic to the bedroom I hear.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Does that make me one of those 'dumb and superficial' adults? External Media

I find condoms one of the most unpleasant things in the world. It's only recently that I did some research for another forum member and discovered that there is a good chance that I could be having a sort of allegic reaction to them.

See this deserves a gold star External Media

In all the hoo harr that's been going on lately, it's easy to forget how warm and welcoming the members of this forum can be External Media and this is a great example!

Adxx

oooh i love condoms. I have a fetish for them. not that i feel anything when having sex. its just they make me so horny when im putting them on my OH or hes putting them on. i think its the fact that know were doing the deed. i also put them on my toys. The thought of them make me wet.

so i dont find them borning lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ah, but an ikea wardrobe would prob fall apart if you tried to put excess weight on it..

External Media

aha you got to but the bloody thing together first External Media

I am not a fan of comdoms bare back all the way : ) x

me too trying to squeeze a rubber on is so deflating xx

I dont find them that bad at all, my motto always is and has been either rubber up or f*ck off.
That being said, around a year of being sexually attactive me and the OH got tested, both clear on everything and so now I have a coil and we dont use them as we prefer closer.

I would never not use contraceptions though, if condoms were the only option so be it.

I'm practically a condom queen, I've tried pretty much every one. I just don't see the point in risking STIs or (what I'm scared of now I now OH is clean) babies! ARGH! Always double dutching...

But I absolutely HATE Durex. And Trojan... I prefer the cheaper brands (not sure what that says about me) and I love the glow-in-the-dark ones and the coloured ones and the tingly ones. So many varieties... I think I treat condoms a bit like sweeties - I always want to try new ones! Spiral ones are the next on my list my OH returns.

timid-adventurer wrote:

I'm practically a condom queen, I've tried pretty much every one. I just don't see the point in risking STIs or (what I'm scared of now I now OH is clean) babies! ARGH! Always double dutching...

But I absolutely HATE Durex. And Trojan... I prefer the cheaper brands (not sure what that says about me) and I love the glow-in-the-dark ones and the coloured ones and the tingly ones. So many varieties... I think I treat condoms a bit like sweeties - I always want to try new ones! Spiral ones are the next on my list my OH returns.

Spiral ones?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19057

They sound pretty fascinating! And apparently they also do a tube-shaped one with no reservoir tip (don't know how that works!) and a dolphin shaped one!!!

timid-adventurer wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19057

They sound pretty fascinating! And apparently they also do a tube-shaped one with no reservoir tip (don't know how that works!) and a dolphin shaped one!!!

Ohhh sound exicting, please review them!

timid-adventurer wrote:

I found them completely pointless. Unless you use them on a cock in the shape of a Guylain choccy they just bunch up and fold over in places, utter gimmick!

Remember that cheap isn't always bad but it's best to avoid some novelty ones.

WandA wrote:

timid-adventurer wrote:

I found them completely pointless. Unless you use them on a cock in the shape of a Guylain choccy they just bunch up and fold over in places, utter gimmick!

Thanks WandA, not sute I like them anymore. How come you havent reviewed?

WandA wrote:

timid-adventurer wrote:

Ahhh no! I ordered my OH to get some because I thought they sounded fun and he hates restrictive ones... hoped these'd be perfect. I'll leave a review once we've roadtested them. Hope it'll be ok :(