why do i always do this?

Ive just cocked up yet another budding relationship by trying to push for too much too soon and doing it after more than too many drinks. When will i ever learn ?

Ah the demon drink. Stop drinking save relation ship. Worth a try eh?

Haha i dont do it often. But when i do its spectacular

Just make sure they match your drunkeness so no one remembers the problem

Oh dear I am sorry. Was this in person or via phone / text? You could apologize and state hey hot a bit tipsy and went overboard with the texts and I'm sorry.

But most likely you may have spooked him and you need to learn your lesson for next time. We all have our mistakes hon, try to learn from it.

My words of wisdom on this situation are if the relationship is the relationship, as in THE ONE, then it'll get over it and all be well. When it is THE ONE then they'll pushing too early won't be too early and trying to end it won't work. You get me?

+1 too sum sub, spot on

As above but drink alcohol more slowly and take the pace of the relationships more slowly and keep in control.

It definitely wasnt the one..but a lot of fun. Hey ho...back to the drawing board.

Please don't go beating yourself up over it though! We're all human!

Sum Sub wrote:

My words of wisdom on this situation are if the relationship is the relationship, as in THE ONE, then it'll get over it and all be well. When it is THE ONE then they'll pushing too early won't be too early and trying to end it won't work. You get me?

+2. This this this.