Why do you get high?

If you haven’t noticed, I love my heels and boots.

But, I haven’t quite figured out why?

Why do you like to be higher off the ground?

Is it actually the height? Does that bring you taller than others? More powerful?

Is it the angle with heels? The lift is just too good and changes how you see the world? Smaller strides but swaying those hips.

Is it how they go on? A zip, buckle or slide…

Or is it purely the look? Do you wear them because you look different?

Maybe your thoughts can help me figure our mine!

2 Likes

For me I’m a tall woman but I still love my heels - but in the bedroom my husband loves to see me in my black boots with 4 inch heel - and I love them too

Totally impractical but omg it finishes off an outfit so well - and yes it adds power

Day to day shoes (again with heels) make your legs look great and also wearing them does wonders for your bum - also gets heads turning

For me - dressing up - heels are a must :high_heel:

5 Likes

I’m different in my clothing choices and footwear choices…always have been.

Buying my first pair of Dr. Martens with my babysitting money and wearing them for school started it…they made me feel “me”

Hanging around with the punks and skinheads also helped. Didn’t matter what we wore…we were all different and accepted that.

Accepting that it’s ok to be different took a while though…but it’s only clothes and footwear…just a way of expression at the end of the day.

A great pair of boots or heels can totally transform an outfit. Personally I’m more Dr. Marten and New Rock boots myself as in double figures in both brands…but also have the thigh high boots which make an appearance occasionally too.

So for me I feel me in boots I wear them for ME…I feel good in boots and if others look and disapprove I really don’t care.

4 Likes

I love to wear them because it makes my legs look more feminine and walking in them makes me feel sexy :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We sound so similar! Over the last few years I’ve started building my dm boots (and similar). Jadons, Platforms and Zips are my go to but I’m starting to build a range.

I think I wear mine for a similar reason too! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Xdresser10,

Thanks for joining in and sharing your thoughts!

:kissing_heart:

Heels always redefined my legs/feet. It was just that really - I don’t have the boobs so I had to show off the pins instead :joy:

2 Likes

I love wearing high heels and stockings. It really gets my man’s interest if I’m feeling sexy these do it for me and him every time.

2 Likes

@Tenshadesandme … i’ve never thought of it like that?

1 Like

Go girl!

From the thread title, I had something totally different in my mind…

As for heels, I have no desire to get high. Even in my girl form, it didn’t interest me. If I wanna be higher up, a partner can pick me up and lift me. I’m light enough. :smile:

2 Likes

Partner’s work place has banned heels for health and safety. They even have daily fingernail inspection to stop tearing through gloves because they make delicate electronics.

I asked him before about heels. He thinks its sexy because how us ladies walk funny in them.

1 Like

@Natalie it’s kind of a good fashion rule, boobs or legs. Show one or the other off, but never both at the same time - it’s too much.

It’s also why I wear a lot of V-neck t-shirts with jeans. Even if I’m not blessed up top, the girls still appreciate some attention :wink:

1 Like

Hehehe… i do love a catchy title! Thanks for sharing! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi @angel7!

I think my health and safety is much healthier with heels… well, my mental health at least :kissing_heart:

@Tenshadesandme this is why I keep picking legs! I love the way I look and feel in a good pair of boots. I’m lounging around in my knee highs at the moment… bliss.

Give those girls some love!

1 Like

Oh the girls get plenty of love. I’ll happily play with them even if nobody else does :joy:

1 Like

Gosh you make me laugh!

You seem like so much fun! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thankyou. I’m the daughter of two witty parents, married to a funny guy so… that was me condemned, I guess :joy:

As an aside, I used to write scripts for an aspiring comedian who went his own way in the end, and flunked. Clearly, he should have kept me around :wink:

2 Likes

You’re a great writer - everyone should he checking out your blog!

1 Like