Why is Sex Toy Testing so Hot?!?!?!?

Also it doesn't turn me on testing toys as such. I enjoy doing it and writing the review, hoping other people will find it helpful. That excites me more than the actual testing.

delilahxx wrote:

Also it doesn't turn me on testing toys as such. I enjoy doing it and writing the review, hoping other people will find it helpful. That excites me more than the actual testing.

+1

rose hip wrote:

Had to give up working a few years ago because of health problems, so being asked to review is sort of a mini-substitute. Sense of purpose, accomplishment, recognition, something to look forward to, all of that. I'm on my own too, so it's nice to receive something that I didn't pick out for myself once in a while.

Ff2, could you be creating a voyeur aspect?

Hmmm... hadn't thought of it like that rose hip. I guess there could be an element but the idea of true voyeurism doesnt seem do much for me. Maybe it's an underline subconsious thing though. It definatley isn't something I had connected to it before ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I think it's more the excitement of not knowing if your going to be picked, and also when and what your going to be chosen for. Almost like Christmas coming early. ( well for me anyway) also because some of the things you may love but unable to buy for what ever reason so testing gives you the hope of being able to try it.