Why LH as apposed to other online retailers ??

I discovered this site as it's advertised on the swinging site I'm on and quickly became addicted with the great offers, the community and Oh! points. Customer service is second to none, as is the returns and the bonus of sex toy testing.

I was looking at a rabbit in another store when I decided to look around for opinions on rabbits. Then stumbled upon someone recommending LH on a forum. I loved the website, the reviews are great, I really love being able to read what other people think about products. Free delivery over 10£ outside of UK which is fast and discreet? Who should say no? :D I love the customer service, I love the prices, I love the actual website, I love the offers, deals of the week/day, everyone is so helpful here on the forums too. For me Lovehoney provides the perfect customer service and I've already told my boyfriend we're never buying anything sex related from anywhere else again :D.

Price, selection, the returns policy, the community, great reviews and the loyalty scheme. LH is second to none!

The forums because I can get advise
The free returns policy
Cheaper than the competitors
Customer service is exceptional
The fact they constantly have new stock

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I use other sites too.
That's it my dirty secret is out.

Get out.

Ha, you got told off. Love it.

Free delivery overseas, returns policy, amazing customer care, the opportunity to test sex toys, great reviews, honest product descriptions and discreet delivery- but most importantly- the community on here. Seriously, I can't stress enough how great this forum is and how much I've learnt over the past few months- about which sex toys to purchase and so so much more. I probably check this site almost as much as FB these days- you guys are great :)

Good website. Good prices. GREAT community!