Why LH as apposed to other online retailers ??

Why do you use LH as opposed to other online retailers ? Personally we started buying things from Lovehoney because the website is user friendly and welcoming. Our first order was dispatched promptly and discreetly ( important to us as we are new to all this). The things we bought were exactly as they were described and the reviews were very helpful. Further down the line we started to read reviews and forums......which were very helpful. All you people who put your photo's and thoughts up for everyone to see are incredibly brave........maybe one day !!! LH and all of it's community have hepled a loving couple rediscover our passion and naughtiness :)

you pritty much hit the nail on the head. descreet packaging is definately a winner for me as i still live with parents

this was the first i came across that i felt i could trust, then the forum got me hooked :/ i dont even remember siging up for the community, it just happened

Attractive website, reliable delivery, great quality products, diverse range and just discovered the friendly, helpful community.

Converted from [a competitor], which is still very good, but LoveHoney offers more :-)

Loyalty

The returns policy is second to none. Have only had to use it once but it is good to know there is a no quibble guarantee if an item doesn't suit you.

I started ordering from LH quite a few years ago before I signed up for an account.

Discreet, lots of choice, reviews, prices, free p&p and good incentives.

Great products. Exemplary customer care. Support network.

:)

I use other sites too.
That's it my dirty secret is out.

Used [a competitor] and another one i cant remember the name of years ago. The we vibe 2 took weeks to arrive! And the other site i ordered lingerie that was tacky and horrible in real life.

used [another competitor] site for outfits and lingerie and then suddenly my log in details kept getting rejected so i couldnt sign in to pay for anything.

Then i found love honey, cant remember how and ive stuck with it since.the forum is great for advice, the price is great and delivery is very quick! Customer service is second to none. And i can pay with paypal!

We have used another high street retailer, who are good in terms of quality of product etc & also have a great website. Lovehoney just seem to have the edge with regards to customer returns, dispatch times etc

I love it here because it's not just a store, it's a whole community :) Reviews are a great help, forum is fun and helpful, delivery is super-fast (international, too), lots of sales, customer care is fantastic!

Price, selection, quality, returns policy. I've bought from other sites and when disappointed with quality there's bad returns policies. I trust lovehoney and know I don't have to worry if I don't like something! And the forums are a huge bonus :)

Quick dispatch/delivery (for free), amazing customer service, unbeatable returns policy (esp as you usually outright can't return things like sex toys or underwear), informative reviews, usually the best price on products, amazing rewards scheme where you can actually get good things (ie anything on the site) with points. Um...etc!

That's not even counting the community aspects :)

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Shhh, don't go naming the competition!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

+1 ;)

Free delivery to Ireland over £10 too, and the dotd and dotw!

Thank you for all the lovely comments - it's really great (and useful) to know what brought you to Lovehoney in the first place, and what kept you coming back!

As for me... Well, I work here so I guess I don't have any other choice...

![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

That channel 4 programme made me aware of LH and what they did. From there I bought a small sample sachet of lube at like £2 to test the site out which went fine, and then I joined the forum but barely posted or purchased toys as i was a bit nervous at first.

A little while later I made a few proper purchases and the experience was as good as i could have hoped including returns and such so have stuck with LH for future toy needs. The deals and such also help a little, and the forums which I am now more active on are great to have fun on and I have had great help with some things relating to sex and toys in the past too.

TBH I am not familar with any other competiton anyway and with all the above there is no need to switch.

Exceptional customer service and returns policy. Forum and reviews are wonderful. I wish I could rave to more people about how amazing Love Honey are.

When I wanted to buy my first vibrator I did spend a lot of time browsing here something prompted me to do an online search for the toy I was going buy found the same cheaper on a competitor site I know some people on here have used like LH they had a forum and testing scheme and a loyalty program and i found was cheaper than anywhere else. I only started buying off here because of a really good summer sale that was on at the time and some offers that I couldn't pass up. With expectional customer service quick delivery testrs this forum reviews and product range I would only use another place to get a direct replacement of my favourite vibe