Why would you recommend Lovehoney?

Lovehoney have a great selection of toys and underwear, they post customers honest reviews for all to see. They offer an amazing returns policy, and a wonderful customer service team.

Why would you not shop at Lovehoney?

I forgot to mention about the honest reviews.
I know I'd never shop elsewhere *fact*

the reviews are a big plus for me, i would reccomend LoveHoney based on the quality products, delivered quickly and discretly for a good price.

Customer service is awesome too.

Just my two pence :)

The things I love most about Lovehoney are (pretty much in order of importance to me)

- the detailed product information and the videos, they really help me to decide

- quick delivery by normal French postal services (where I live they are the most reliable, and I feel they are more discreet than the courier service used by another company), free of charge (I wouldn't place as many orders otherwise)

- the trouble-free site and shopping process

- the no-quibble return policy even for used products

- the huge selection

and what really blows my mind is that on top of all that prices are often lower than elsewhere! I don't even bother shopping around any more, the Lovehoney site is just too much fun!

For me, the reason why I only shop at Lovehoney and no competitve sites/shops is because:

365 days return service

The numerous special offers and deals

Customer service is second to none

Friendly staff

The reviews

The oppertunity to test products

The forums

As I don't work due to ill health, I spend most of my days and evenings on here, there is no other site like it and I've recommended LH to so many people and everyone has been pleased. I love Lovehoney ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

In your opinion, what is it that stands out about Lovehoney's service?

Awesome customer service, always way above the average of every other CS I tried in my life and the Variety of products in stock, from basic toys for beginners to more expert people.

Fast (and cheap) shipping, even over the English Channel and over the Alps.

The website is easy to use. There's always a way to make things better, but the website is great to begin with.

Great quality/cost ratio

Also reviews written by real people make it easier to understand if a product is what you're looking for than just sticking to what the producer has to say about it.

What would you say to reassure someone who's never bought from Lovehoney before?

I'd say that I never had a problem that wasn't swiftly resolved by CS, that all my stuff arrived right on time and no one ever guessed what was in the package, in case they're scared about other people finding out they're buying sex toys and last but not the least, if they're not satisfied with what they bought, they can always send it back. No questions asked.

It has to be first brilliant customer service. And also because of the warm caring community. I wouldn't be able to pick half the toys I have without these lovely guys.
Another main reason is the free returns what ever the reason.

In your opinion, what is it that stands out about Lovehoney's service?

The customer service. Returns policy. Allowing people to be testers.

There's something for everyone. Fast and discreet tracked delivery. Good range of products at great prices. Returns policy. Customer service. Give great opportunities to test new products or products you wouldn't necessarily buy otherwise.

What would you say to reassure someone who's never bought from Lovehoney before?

Super safe website to buy from and the tracked packaging will reassure you of that!

I have experienced fantastic customer service from the staff at LH and I couldn't praise them enough.

The products I have had have been amazing quality.

The website is easy to navigate and it's good to see a review on the product before purchasing

What stands out?
I love the live chat facility, this lets you ask (sometimes) awkward questions about a particular toy that you might not feel asking face to face.
The staff are friendly and know there stuff.
The returns policy is absolutely amazing.
There is a reward scheme.

Why would you recommend?
Again, most of the points above plus..postage is discrete. It doesn't scream "hey! I'm a toy"!
Price is pretty much something for everyone.
Friendly team who seem to enjoy their jobs so they are happy talking to customers.

What would I say to reassure?
Packaging is plain boxes, secure website, able to return things if you don't get on with them.