Why...

Why is it whaen you finally get somewhere in life someone is there to kick you back down again =( x

Rise above it if you can and see it as a challenge. Does depend what it is of course

When god closes a door her opens a window (or somthing like that). I personally beleive the univerise is ironic. and governed by sods law. The postman never comes untill you give up on waiting and pop to the shops, If your on hold on the phone they always come back just as uve given up waiting and started to do somthing.

If you need someone to talk 2 hun il be online for a few hours and im a great person to rant at :) x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Dunno. I don't think I've actually managed to recover from the kicks long enough to get anywhere... But for me it is hardly ever 'someone', but 'something'.

mmm, always the way,

Im going through a lot lately and when i cannot handle something emotionally I try not to worry a lot but to see things in a more logical way and try to see see it as a challenge and figure out a possible solution that I can also make me either stronger or improve something on me.

it is not that easy to block your emotions but changing focus and see other perspectives of the problem helps. Ask advice or talk with people who won't tell you necessarily what to do but to help you widen that perspective... if you want my advice!!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

NickAth wrote:

Im going through a lot lately and when i cannot handle something emotionally I try not to worry a lot but to see things in a more logical way and try to see see it as a challenge and figure out a possible solution that I can also make me either stronger or improve something on me.

it is not that easy to block your emotions but changing focus and see other perspectives of the problem helps. Ask advice or talk with people who won't tell you necessarily what to do but to help you widen that perspective... if you want my advice!!!

Great advice! I'm a strong believer of whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

It just seems that I'm being tested a lot on that though. It kinda reaches a point where you just wanna shout out "Gimme a break would ya?!"

Shout and get angry, get mad, but still be kind to others and remain honest to yourself. anger in moderation helps to overcome your sensitivity. it definitely makes you tougher but also make you loose your logic. careful with this stuff. You will always be in need of the later^^

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

It just seems that I'm being tested a lot on that though. It kinda reaches a point where you just wanna shout out "Gimme a break would ya?!"

Well if you ever need someone to just rant at about stuff hun im usually around on here <3

When i had my nervous break down a few years ago i just vented everything onto my blog, get it all off ur chest everything thats anoying you, getting you down, irritating you. It really does help to get it all out there. give you some breathing space xx

02dohvia wrote:

Why is it whaen you finally get somewhere in life someone is there to kick you back down again =( x

Most times I have been kicked down it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Rise above it if you can and see it as a challenge. Does depend what it is of course very trues, once you over come and kick the shit out of the it, you feel stronger!