wife and ex fantasy !!!!

my wife is 31 and is nice and tanned dark hair size 14 with amazing boobs ,,when she was [EDIT] *younger* she was shagging a married man who was into training and very muscular he was 28 ( he still is) as he was married he used to pick her up every morning like 6 am they would start work together at 7 am they would [EDIT] f*** each other etc in the car before work ....at break times in work they would go to car and do things !! after work he would take her home and again they would stop off somewhere to and do it.

he took her to a hotel once a month too.

once they were doing it in the car her ass was in air touching window as she was giving him blow job fully naked up near a mountain her next door neighbour who was good friends with her dad walked past with her dog i asked her what she did she said she carried on he never has said anything to her dad !!!!

i started work in the same place when she was 19 and they had just finished he had also left the place but she told me what they did etc it turns me on and she knows it !!!

she told me a couple of months ago they bumped into each other in the shop when she had my 3 kids and he had his daughter they spoke for around 5 mins he said to her she was looking well but nothing happened and she said nothing would happen now.

a couple weeks later where she works in the newsagents she was standing in door he brushed past and said hello i asked her did he rub his cock on u or did u feel it she laughed and said no,

i really think of them doing it with her big tits his big muscles in car every day on bonet on beach was one of the [EDIT] f**** i cant help but think he [EDIT] f***** her good and hard.

she says she would never go with him he is now 45 but i cant help mention him all the time and she laughs and goes along with it i am really excited by the thought of them [EDIT] f***** i ask you all expereinced members is this just a fantasy or would i be be angry if it did happen !! she had a period for a year or 2 where she was not sexually turned on she says tiredness which i can understand and money issues i cant help but think one good [EDIT] f*** with this guy would bring back the spark.

what do you all think guys

I'd avoid it like the plague personally. I'd be devastated and I suspect this could ruin and end your relationship and the family that you have created with your partner too...

Perhaps let sleeping dogs lie and tuck it away somewhere in the back of your mind. Just my opinion and you can do whatever you are comfortable with.... but this might be a road you can't turn back from.....

yea maybe best just keep it as a fantasy cos its a big turn on for me i always think of this before we have sex !!

I would even suggest it. She might end up giving you a slap! I wouldn't be impressed if my oh suggested it
And even worse, she might enjoy it so much that she keeps going back for more

I've said this before on here and I'll say it again. I'd kill anyone who even touched my partner!

Such a bad idea.

I cant help but wonder from reading your post whether this is actually a fantasy of yours at all. I may be way off here and I appologies in advance if I am. As I do not want to cause offence.

I know you say that you get turned on by the thought of your wife and this ex of hers but is it really that or is it your turned on by the thought of the daring sex life they had wishing you and your wife had done that as there is a difference.

You say she has been in a rut and as you imagined he f****d her good and hard you cant but help think it will get her out of it. How would that make you feel if it did I am guessing in reality not good and I would imagine you would be angry and it could destroy your relationship and what you have built together.

Please ask yourself if you would even be turned on by this or comtemplating asking her if she wasnt in a rut.

As I have said I may be wrong but I cannot help but feel its to do with the sex rather than wanting your wife to sleep with her ex.

My advice would be to work with your wife on getting yourself out of this rut together before you even contemplate on bringing someone else into the equation.

If she is tierd and worrying about money problems these can all effect your sex drive. With three kids also it can be difficult. I dont know whether you do or not but set aside some time to reassure your wife, talk and have some couple pampering time, cook her a meal etc.

good advice ....ye this fantasy would never happen she is way to loyal and faithfull and she even says sex wasnt good with him which i find hard to believe with her being so young and him older and very very muscular tell me what you think of this....im not massivly hung im ok so i always think he must have been good !!!

when we have sex its good she cant do doggy it hurts after kids and doesnt have confidence to go on top our sex life before kids was amazing on stairs in kitchen etc

any advice on the above!!!

Make the fantasy your own reality. Book a few hours off work once in a while, pick her up from work and drive somewhere.
This way the kids won't be a consideration, it won t cost anything, she won't (hopefully) be tired and it will add a bit of excitement. Just don't get hung up on what the ex was like, she loves you and I suspect she will love that you have taken the time out to enjoy each other without all the pressures of family life/work/money.
Don't get obsessed with always getting down in the car though, she doesn't want to feel like you are trying to repeat history.

good point spark and good idea but ive already been told she wouldnt do it in car cos she is now a mother !!! few

months ago we went for meal i pulled up in lay by i got it out she wanked it for like 30 secs but wasnt comfortable !!!

more ideas pleasseeeeeee does the story turn u guys on thou

Keep it to yourself if you want to keep your wife

1 Like

sexyjww wrote:

good advice ....ye this fantasy would never happen she is way to loyal and faithfull and she even says sex wasnt good with him which i find hard to believe with her being so young and him older and very very muscular tell me what you think of this....im not massivly hung im ok so i always think he must have been good !!!

when we have sex its good she cant do doggy it hurts after kids and doesnt have confidence to go on top our sex life before kids was amazing on stairs in kitchen etc

any advice on the above!!!

Hi again

If she says it wasnt good then you have no reason to doubt that. Size is not everything I mean there is penis extensions you can buy if that is what you are imagining.

I am not judgemental at all and I hope it doesnt come across this way but you say how old she was at the time and he was a married man personally I wouldnt ever of done this but if I had I cannot imagine I would keep wanting it mentioned. While it may turn you on it may annoy her because having now experienced marriage herself, the loyalty etc it may not be something she wants to remenber,

I have done alot in my past I am not proud of and if that is the case of how your wife feels I wouldnt want someone to keep mentioning it let alone want me to re live it. Again I may be way off here.

My advice would be to leave the past in the past. Stop talking about what she did with him and focus on the future. It may be to let go of what you used to do together if your wife is no longer comfortable after having kids and explore new ways to get that fire back.

I wish you both the best.

why thank you for good honest words ...it is prob the kids that is ruining our relationship they are so young always fight wake up all night etc ....she mentions to me sometimes i saw him earlier he said hi or i saw his wife she said she doesnt know i thought if only knew but then she does say id never do it now i feel bad etc etc she says it cos she knows it turns me on i dunno why the thought of her going with sumone else turns me on

if it happened id prob go mad its the thought i always think it i dunno why i even think of it when im having sex with her !! is this normal

thanks for replying

Hi

I wouldnt say its not normal. Alot of people have fantasys about 3sums etc or there wife being with another man not everyone share these fantasys but you are most certaintly not alone. Maybe you could focus on a celebrity she likes or someone else when you are talking, thinking about this rather than someone in her past with a situation that makes her feel bad or ask her what her fantasy's are.

I think having kids can certaintly make sex lives a challenge. Especially three young ones. It is important for her to feel like your partner and her own person other than just a mum. now she may already as I do not know your situation but if you can try and get some one to look after the kids once a fortnight or a month and go out for a meal just do couple things. Take her away from it all. If she is a stay at home Mum maybe you could arrange for her to go out with her friends and you can babysit. All these things will count towards rebuilding her confidence and getting that spark back.

Another thing that may be worth you doing is searching the forums for similar threads or starting a new one on tips of how to manage a sex life and get that spark back after having kids. There are alot of parents on here who could give you really great advice and good ideas on where to go next.

Hope this helps.

so is this just a woman thing cos i always want it and i have kids 3 days a week when she works and i work 12 hour shifts the other 4 days !!!! admittedly i dont get tired like her!

is there another way i could contact you for advice other than this in public

I think it can affect both men and women but more common among women due to their body changes etc definatly has an impact.

Unfortunatly not it is my understanding that email addresses are not allowed on peoples profiles and posts also there is no chat system.

I think the best thing to do is to start a new thread including the information you have given in your last to posts rather than starting the thread in erotic fiction start it in sex tips, chat you will get more response and alot more advice hopefully.

I have an ex-wife and I couldn't even begin to think of including her in my fantasies! Couldn't bear to have sex with her during my marriage let alone now!

Does the fact that he was a lot older and she was young and vulnerable not concern you? She's clearly told you that it wasn't very good and that she feels guilty over this, but you keep mentioning it? This probably doesn't make her feel very good.

If you wanted to explore this than maybe try like others have suggested with a celebrity or someone who doesn't bring up negative emotions

Please remember that life happens and that as people get older and have more responsibility they sometimes go off of sex for a while. You need to view you partner as a whole and not just focus on a sexual identity she had at a very young age

ok then sex aside is this fair !!!

i work 4 nights in a row struggle to get sleep with the noise of kids in morning hours i worked 5pm to 5am sleep broken from 6am to 1pm .....after 4 nights i have kids all day thursday so she works i have kids 6 am to 7pm and put them both to bed so she goes away xmas shopping with sister and then today i have them 6am to 4pm ...all washing of clothes washed and dried few toys left out here and there im playing footy outside she says to me wat a mess because of this i went for walk and if it wasnt for my kids i would prob leave !!!! were happy most of time but by god that annoyed me surely thats more than some blokes do !!

sexyjww wrote:

ok then sex aside is this fair !!!

i work 4 nights in a row struggle to get sleep with the noise of kids in morning hours i worked 5pm to 5am sleep broken from 6am to 1pm .....after 4 nights i have kids all day thursday so she works i have kids 6 am to 7pm and put them both to bed so she goes away xmas shopping with sister and then today i have them 6am to 4pm ...all washing of clothes washed and dried few toys left out here and there im playing footy outside she says to me wat a mess because of this i went for walk and if it wasnt for my kids i would prob leave !!!! were happy most of time but by god that annoyed me surely thats more than some blokes do !!

Ok first off its not healthy to stay in a marriage just for the kids. If you love her and as you have said you are happy most of the time it is definatly worth working on.

It is hard and definatly an adjudgement unfortunatly it is taking the rough with the smooth but by the sounds of it you really do need to sit down and talk also it is important to make times for just the two of you.