Wife with other men

Hi new to this, thought I’d explore while I’m abroad with work. to be honest my wife is extremely boring in the bedroom, lucky if I get it once a week, except when she is drunk, may be 3 or 4 times a year then she turns into something else, tells me about everyone she’s slept with and what they did how much bigger their cocks were, it turns me on so much we end up having the best sex, anyone else get turned on by their oh telling them what they got up to with other partners. Just wish it was like that all the time

10 Likes

Personally no, I like that I’m the best she’s had, I totally understand how other people like that, but for me and her I’d be to insanely jealous

5 Likes

No not for me sorry each to their own it doesn’t do to be all the same !

5 Likes

Not for me, I know wee bits about what partners have done and I’ve told wee bits but there’s never been details. I wouldn’t want to know or talk about other people with someone I’m seeing.

When shes drunk, is there anything other than the stories that she does?
You’re getting sex once a week, you’re not doing too badly. Would introducing toys be an option? Maybe she’d like you to use a dildo thats bigger than you?

2 Likes

We both get turned on by knowing what the other one got up to with other partners (and more, as you’ll know if you read the blog). I don’t know why people have issue with old partners. It is in the past!

1 Like

Well said @KinkyMira old partners are exactly that, past partners. Everyone can learn from past experiences, good or bad.

2 Likes

Hi @Nudist, welcome!
Personally for me I have no issues talking with my OH talking about her past, although she is more sensitive hearing about mine. And that’s all fine, we both have very different sexual histories, I can only speak for myself but have learnt something from majority of my past sexual partners.
I wouldn’t say talking of her past does anything to get me going at all, one mans meat is another mans gravy and all that.

Out of interest, have you and your wife talked about how it does affect you? I am sure she’s aware of the affect it has on you at the time, just wondering if it’s something that’s been discussed between two of you.
What is it that makes it such a turn on for you?
Sorry if comes across as intrusive, I’m always keen to hear how things come about and dynamics of things.

I don’t have a problem talking about the things I’ve done with people like pegging for example, but I’m not going to describe the person as part of that. It would be more, ‘I really enjoyed pegging, this is what I got out of it, is it something you’ve ever wanted to try?’ rather than the specifics of the person. Thats the difference for me.

3 Likes

I definitely dont get turned on hearing about anything the wife got upto before we met. I do enjoy fantasy talk when we are having sex about her being with another man or woman but this could never be about someone shes been with in the past or someone we know.

I’m currently abroad with work and she just bought a load of toys etc, so should be a good night when I finally get home :grin:

2 Likes

Can’t explain why it turns me on so much, she knows what it does to me :grin:. On my way home from a week working abroad and she’s bought a load of toys BDSM stuff while I was away so things looking up :grin:

1 Like

:smiley:
Sounds like ‘boring’ may be becoming a thing of the past ha ha

Good luck, hope you enjoy!

1 Like

For me personally it’s definitely not a turn on. Him telling me what he’s going to do to me, now that will turn me on :smirk:
We know about each other’s past’s, but wouldn’t use it to turn each other on, plus I think my abuse would have the complete different effect on me :grimacing: but if it works for you fair play.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude and glad you enjoy this kind of horny talk with your wife :smiley:

Think if it was me I’d get put down by it if my future mystery partner kept talking about their sex experiences with others :see_no_evil:

Maybe discuss cuckold?

6 Likes

Nope, not for us. Neither of us like hearing about one another’s pasts. We both know the rough history but that’s enough, we don’t need specifics.

If my wife started telling me how much bigger her exes cocks were etc then we’d be having words, I’d find it really insulting . Just as I guess she’d find it insulting if I started going on about my former partners attributes that I liked.

3 Likes

Not for us. Weve talked about our past sexual experiences but its bot something we use as a turn on.

I love to hear my wife tell me about her exes, I think it really turns us both on. I’ve told her how hot it would be to hear about what she has done with new lovers as well if she ever wanted to.

4 Likes

Nope. While I’m more than happy (and eager) to submit sexually to my wife, Degradation and Humiliation is a complete turn-off and is off the table for both of us. Besides, she says I’m the best she’s ever had, which to be honest I prefer to hear because it means I’m doing something right!

1 Like

Having discussed what we both did with previous sex partners we agreed that we were both boringly vanilla with our sexual experience.

Since being together we have been open to a new journey of sexual discovery and adventure where we want to try most things and grasp any opportunities which come our way.

So no there isn’t any jealousy or reproachment for anything we have done in the past and it doesn’t turn either of us on reliving the memories. It’s just part of our past experiences

2 Likes