Wife talking naughty to others

Hey all :smiling_imp:

So recently ive been thinking that it might be a turn on to go on some chat rooms and watch my wife talk dirty with other men to say and do whatever she feels like at the time, like sexting with them, while i sit back and watch her be pure naughty and filthy, teasing the men until they want to cum for her :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We have spoken about it and she is up for trying it even though she is a little shy, she thinks it would be hot to have a webcam set up so she csn show her boobs and maybe ass while seeing the guys jerk off over her :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Is this kind of thing common, do any others enjoy watching there wife/husband/partner sext with other men/women

We have been in some naughty group chats with another women and it was so hot just watchng those 2 send each other naughty filthy messages/pictures :smiling_imp::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Would love to hear from anyone who has done this before

3 Likes

Would love to try this to… But not sure my wife would be up for it… Certainly not showing her body on cam etc.

Maybe chatting naughty she might try… Need to know about what sites though etc…

It’s a nice fantasy to be on a webcam exposing yourself, but once you do it in reality you lose control over the content. People can and will copy it or take screenshots and goodness knows where it will end up! Is your wife comfortable with that happening? Talking dirty in a chat room is less risky and could be fun.
To relate an experience which my BFF once had: she had a partner but wanted a cam experience with a stranger, so she answered an ad. The man she contacted would phone her and give her explicit instructions on how to masturbate. She would follow them, then send him a copy of the tape. One day her partner came home really upset. He had been in a restaurant and overheard two men discussing his wife’s performance on the tape - he easily recognized her from the explicit descriptions. The guy was boasting that she was “like a dog” and would do anything he said and that her boyfriend didn’t even know. Also he boasted how he planned to make money from the tapes. Needless to say it was not a good scenario.
Sorry if it sounds a bummer, but of course, you would be in the know. Just be sure your wife understands what she could be getting into. Good luck to you both!