Wife with other men

My first post on this forum. I’m right there with you. I really get turned on hearing my wife talk about all of her past sexual experiences. Its a big turn in for bith if us, actually.

6 Likes

I’m the same with my OH, it gives me such a buzz hearing her stories, but I usually ask when I’m away with work and she tells me the dirtiest things so that I can wank too. But when I’m home she completely dominates me, and makes me sit on chairs in the corner of hotel rooms watching her fuck strangers we meet in bars! Sometimes I’m lucky to get sloppy seconds, but most of the time I just have to clean her up.

1 Like

Not really interested in past conquests or body counts. I’m happy that my OH says I have the nicest cock she has ever had and that I am a wonderful lover.

3 Likes

What is that ?

Cuckholding is the act in which a man or woman enjoys watching their partner having sex with another person.

If the submissive partner is male they are known as the cuckhold. If female they are the cuckqueen (or cuckquean).

Commonly afterwards the cuck will be allowed to ‘clean up’ the female partner.

2 Likes

No I have to keep other partners a secret unfortunately.

1 Like

We are working up to this and our sex at the moment is the best ever. Unsure how and when but going to give it a go, wife and him to start with me watching then I join after.

1 Like

So, my hubby and I have been delving into some intriguing conversations lately, and he has brought up the idea of me with other men which has definitely caught our attention. It’s like a spark of curiosity ignited a blazing fire within us! We’ve taken things up a notch by incorporating roleplay and tantalizing toys into our intimate moments, where we imagine another man joining in on the fun. But wait, it gets even juicier! My hubby has even stepped into the shoes of the other man himself during our roleplay sessions. Talk about a wild and exhilarating ride!

To add an extra dash of spice, I’ve started sharing my past encounters with him, which has taken our discussions to a whole new level of excitement. We’re absolutely loving this thrilling exploration! Now, I’m dying to hear from all you daring souls out there who have ventured into this realm. Do you have any mind-blowing experiences or sizzling advice to share?

3 Likes

Hey Chloe, we have had a few drunken sessions with a couple who we are super close too. But we do love the idea and roleplay of my partner enjoying other men.

I usually blindfold her and talk about how many other people are in the room ready for her, then I line up a few dildos of different sizes and talk her through a gangbang scenario with everyone taking advantage of her blindfolded and ready for use. She gets really excited and gets a red chest and moans hard. It’s also the only time I see her cream on toys and me, so deep down I think it unlocks her devilish mode.

6 Likes

I found a picture online of my wife with some lads. It was years before we met. It turns me on immensely knowing she got up to slutty stuff.

4 Likes

Not really sure why but it’s a large turn on for me we both enjoy it

1 Like