Wife's birthday!

Has anyone got any ideas what I can get my pregnant wife for her birthday?!?

Pamper spa day? They do special treatments for pregnant women sounds lovely... I want it done even though im not pregnant lol x

Whatever food she is craving and lots of it lol!
Random, but what about one of those big body pillows that you sleep with and they support your bump then you can use it as a support pillow when feeding baby? Trust me, it's a luxury for a pregnant woman!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Whatever food she is craving and lots of it lol!
Random, but what about one of those big body pillows that you sleep with and they support your bump then you can use it as a support pillow when feeding baby? Trust me, it's a luxury for a pregnant woman!

I second the pillow idea. My wife loved having hers and it made feeding so comfortable too. You won't regret it at all!

I third the pillow idea... It was the best thing ever when I was pregnant :)

If you get the right pillow she can use it for nursing too.
Pamper days are risky as some treatments aren't suitable for pregnant women until the third trimester.
How about a day where you cater to you every need? Make her feel special for a day, take the weight off her feet cliché ad infinitum

A whole day, where she can relax, make her dinner, take her out (some where she likes) as well as purchase her a gift. Us girlies love it when we are valued and appreciated, its not always about the money either.

Certainly when preagnant,

Makeup, jewellery etc . Just not clothes or sexy undies really just because most pregnant women done feel at their sexiest and they are constantly changing size.

Really subsub, one I saw was for pregnant women, im sure they did for different stage too.... my cousins gf had one... she also had a bump painting, sounded bliss tbh...but if your interested prehaps do research ...

Ive used one of those pillows when I broke my arm brilliant.!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Really subsub,

Yes really.

They recommend you be careful in trimesters one/two since things the mother ingest/absorbs can cross the placenta to the baby, and the potential harm they can do is not something that has been widely researched. By the third trimester the baby is sufficiently developed so as to minimise any risk.

I cannot recall exactly what ingredient it is now, but it is a fairly common one in massage oils that is linked to inutero problems.

Oh ... never knew that, didnt cover this in my child care gsce either...that I recall anyways.... I remember all the cant eat this cant do that bit