Wishlist

I love being able to save items to a wishlist. I was wondering if there was any chance of modifying the list slightly. I would find it useful if when I view my wishlist I could see if any items were on offer like 3 for £30. It would make it easier to look down my list and see if a combination of items would be good to order together.

I have no idea if this would be a difficult to organise I know I would find it useful.

Thanks, kitty x

I was thinking this exact same thing earlier! I think it would be too complicated though

I just find it a pain to click through all items trying to see if they are part of a offer. I'm not techy so I've no idea if it would be a difficult to do.

Pleased you agree, thanks.

kitty x

It could be done. All you would need is a complete understanding of quantum mechanics and a temporal incursion machine.

Easy peasy then.

kitty x

This sounds like a great idea :) I'd love to be able to add notes to items on my wishlist too!

LibraLover wrote:

This sounds like a great idea :) I'd love to be able to add notes to items on my wishlist too!

Yes notes would be great x

Stuburns wrote:

It could be done. All you would need is a complete understanding of quantum mechanics and a temporal incursion machine.

+1

Basically this! lol

It does sound like an amazing feature, but (as you know) offers and promotions are always switching and changing at Lovehoney, and they can be subject to change at short notice. We would either need to produce a widget which would automatically update your wishlist every time we have a new offer, or someone would have to manually enter this information.

Manual entry isn't really a feasible option in this digital era (plus the community and wishlists grow day-by-day so it would quickly become an enormous task!) and there are no plans to create an auto-update system at present.

Having said this, I will pop this through as a request to our tech department. I'll be honest: there is a lot going on tech-wise at the moment so this probably won't go through as a 'top priority' but who knows what the future holds?!

Thanks for your suggestion - keep 'em coming!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

+1

Basically this! lol

It does sound like an amazing feature, but (as you know) offers and promotions are always switching and changing at Lovehoney, and they can be subject to change at short notice. We would either need to produce a widget which would automatically update your wishlist every time we have a new offer, or someone would have to manually enter this information.

Manual entry isn't really a feasible option in this digital era (plus the community and wishlists grow day-by-day so it would quickly become an enormous task!) and there are no plans to create an auto-update system at present.

Having said this, I will pop this through as a request to our tech department. I'll be honest: there is a lot going on tech-wise at the moment so this probably won't go through as a 'top priority' but who knows what the future holds?!

oOoOoOoooohhh... is this just general maintenance... or is there something new and exciting happening?! :-o

Good question David! Now I'm curious!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

+1

Basically this! lol

Thanks Jess.

kitty x

DavidB1986 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

+1

Basically this! lol

oOoOoOoooohhh... is this just general maintenance... or is there something new and exciting happening?! :-o

Hehe - just general updates, maintenance and things like that. I don't know of anything MAJOR planned in the coming months.... But then again, we sometimes don't find out what those sneaky tech peeps are doing 'til it's almost done outselves anyway, so who knows?! :P

great idea to see offers on wishlists ... also have to say your avatar Kitty, very sexy eventhough i'm not sure why ...

Alpha123 wrote:

great idea to see offers on wishlists ... also have to say your avatar Kitty, very sexy eventhough i'm not sure why ...

Awww, thanks, I might go back to my previous avi but nice this one is appricated.

kitty x