With my health problems for future references how will I know?

No you can't normally kirsty (I day normally because some people swear they knew they were pregnant by then etc), but generally speaking it can take upto 5 days to implant a fertilised egg so the most you'd have is s possible implantation bleed, then about 4 days from then it is possible to get slight symptoms like sore boobs but that's normally noticed by people who are symptom spotting when tcc. Majority of people don't know they are pregnant until after they are due on.
The coincidence timing of it all is probably just playing on your mind that's all. X

I'm very concerned that you're on the pill if you have sickness. Most doctors, all should, tell you that if you have sickness or diarrhea it will be ineffective. So if you're sick a lot your pill probably isn't working much at all. I would really recommend you get something non-digestible. If you're worried about pregnancy take a test once a month or something just to keep your mind at ease

Thanks guys and yeah I'm sure it's just playing on mind maybe it's symptoms from restarting my pill after being off for so long?

I'm not usual sick or anything pill usually works fine but I didn't take it for three weeks as I couldn't get hold of it.

It's probably just bad timing due to not being on the pill and starting it again

When I went back onto the pill after a break from it, I had symptoms similar to pregnancy symptoms for the first couple of months as my body adjusted to the hormones so that could be what's happening x

I now have a poorly tummy so I'm pretty sure it's the pill doing this. Been on them for like 8 years so I can't remember if I was like this the first time j was on them or not