Womanizer Duo - am I using it wrongly or does it just not fit me?

I’ve tried both the InsideOut and the Womanizer Duo and I’m not sure if I’m using it wrongly. Let me preface by saying I have never experienced g-spot orgasms despite previous partners trying to give me one.

The Duo is supposed to produce blended orgasms? I tried using it with the suction off my body once to see if I liked the g-spot stimulation and I didn’t feel much, more like an achy feeling but that’s it. The suction part works though feels different from the regular Womanizer.

Does that mean my body just won’t experience g-spot stimulation?

Both also gave me the feeling of needing to poop…

2 Likes

Im not sure theres an easy answer to this one. In short we’re all wired differently, not all of us are built to enjoy the same things. Ive been trying for a g spot orgasm for ages now with very little success so your not alone.
Its also possible this toy is just not the right shape for you, not everyones g-spot is in the same place (thus why its so hard to find them). If the arm is adjustable id have a go repositioning it, but if not it may just not work for you. Sadly thats just how it is sometimes (ive had several rabbit toys that have been the same for me).
The g-spot is (usually) adjacent to the bladder, so if you get a feeling of needing to pee, your probubly in the right place.
Feeling like you need to poo usually means its pressing on the back wall of your vagina.

At the end of the day, if you find its not working for you lovehoney have an excellent returns policy that gives you 60 days to return it, even if its used, for a refund. (Its Halfway down This page)

4 Likes

Is it possible that some women just don’t orgasm from g-spot stimulation, even if we find it?

1 Like

I would say thats probubly true. Like i said, we’re all wired differently. We all experience things differently. Some people are super sensitive in places and find things like clit stimulation painful, so it makes sense if it goes the other way too. Its pretty common to read people say they dont have sensitive nipples.

Personally, i find g-spotting very pleasurable (it did take me quite a while to work out where it was to be honest though) but i havent cracked having a g spot orgasm yet (im told its easy to tense up and kind off block yourself having one)

It also might simply be the wrong type of vibrations for you. I know some vibes can leave me feeling numb when i use them. And i find the type of vibe that works for me can vary from one erogenous zone to another.

I would say as long as its not uncomfortable, consider keeping trying for a bit as some toys need you to kind of adjust to them before you can orgasm with them. But at the end of the day if it doesnt work then its just not for you. Ive had that with some toys many people have raved about. It just happens sometimes sadly

2 Likes

Very possible indeed. My wife orgasms from clitoral stimulation exclusively.
She still prefers to have me in her vagina at the same time, but whilst she enjoys penetrative sex a lot, that alone has never resulted in an orgasm.

2 Likes

I usually need clitoral stimulation in combination with g-spot stimulation. I haven’t climaxed from g-spot stimulation from a toy alone yet, but there are a few sex positions I’ve found where I don’t need clitoral stimulation. This is a good read from the LH blog: Apparently There are 12 Female Orgasms - And This Is How To Have Them All :+1:

3 Likes

Love #12:joy:
They obviously have no idea how it happens and don’t even attempt to tell you how to try for one!!!

1 Like

Hi @duchessofnowhere
I’ll second that the experience seems to be different for different people.
My wife finds g-spot play way more pleasurable once she‘s already had a clitoral orgasm -and everything‘s already aroused and engorged.

3 Likes

My wife despises direct g spot stimulation and finds it overly intense and unpleasant unless we’re into round two or more.

1 Like