Womanizer Premium advice

Hi, We're having some issues with the womanizer smart silence function, it doesn't appear to work!

It works as it should with no head on (ie only on when touching) but when you put the head on it starts operating straight away, it will sometimes stop when lifted away but remains on most the time.

When it's working ok you can press the + & - buttons to turn it on and off, Its been like this since we got it so thought it might be user error.

Anyone else had simular issues or could it be faulty.

1 Like

It may be a fault so probably worth contacting customer care about it. There have been times when mine has seemed to stay on when I wasn’t in contact with it, but quite often my fingers were just too close to the head. I do find it can be more sensitive to proximity than other times.

I am assuming you are using the heads that came with the toy. Does it do the same with both of them?

The only things I can suggest trying are:

* put the head on before turning the toy on and make sure it is properly in place and secure

* Give the head(s) a thorough clean, inside and out and allow to air dry completely, just to make sure there isn’t something in the head like a bit of fluff or dried lube that’s triggering it.

* Run the battery down completely and recharging fully as this can often work as a bit of a reset

* Turn the toy on then push and hold the plus and minus buttons together for a few seconds. This will turn the smart silence off. Repeat to turn it back on

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yup it's the heads that came with it, it does it with both.

Double and triple checked the head fitment, only tried it without to see if it made any difference.

Have given both the heads and unit a good clean hoping it was that.

Not tried that yet, will do

Pressing the + & - together doesn't make any difference when it's on all the time, but if it turns on normaly they will turn the smart silence on or off.

Thanks for your help running the battery down now and will give it a good charge and try again.