women & Toys

Hello all.

Question for the ladies!

Big Medium or Small Toy and there sizes.

Men often worry about there size!! As we do our brests.

So for me Big sized 6 to 8 and anything over 8 is classified as rare and it's ture only 15% of men are that or more!!
Just be honest as the average size for a man is 5.5inc.
Sizes ladies Small 0-5
Medium 5.-6
Big 6-7.

If you want to check it out type in medical daily average size of man's penis.

Looking forward to see you posts...

My OH is easily in big category so :)

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Mine too. He'll piss rainbows when I tell him that :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Mine too. He'll piss rainbows when I tell him that :)

Lol.. That's funny :) my OH jus shrugged seemed secretly pleased with himself :)

I personally don't believe that men's penis size has any reflection on how he is able to please a woman. It's all down to knowing how to use it, and knowing how to sexually satisfy a woman. Usually, it's the 'smaller' men that know how to please a woman. Men with huge penis's genrally think they can please a woman just because they have a big member, and it's quite the opposite.

Penis size never has and never will be an issue for me, I don't care what it looks like, or how big or small it is, its all about having a man who knows how to use it in reflection of his size.

MrsMcX wrote:

I personally don't believe that men's penis size has any reflection on how he is able to please a woman. It's all down to knowing how to use it, and knowing how to sexually satisfy a woman. Usually, it's the 'smaller' men that know how to please a woman. Men with huge penis's genrally think they can please a woman just because they have a big member, and it's quite the opposite.

Penis size never has and never will be an issue for me, I don't care what it looks like, or how big or small it is, its all about having a man who knows how to use it in reflection of his size.

+1 well said Mrs. 👍👍

I'm still not 100% sure I understood what the original post was about...

We've gone from talking about women and toys to penis size?

Can someone enlighten me?

I like a toy to be around 6 to 8 inches.

I've got some large toys but frankly I find some of them a bit too big. My favourite one is around 5 or 6 inches and that's just about right for me.

Anyone have a link to that research on who buys what that shows that single men are the ones buying the biggest toys?

My OH is in the big category and knows how to use it.

toy wise medium to big for me

I have to say I have never measured my oh! In 9 years of being together I have never seen the need to measure him!

Toy wise usually around medium size. Im not a massive lover of vibrators I prefer glass.

I'm with David I'm confused?

pinkanimal wrote:

I have to say I have never measured my oh! In 9 years of being together I have never seen the need to measure him!

Toy wise usually around medium size. Im not a massive lover of vibrators I prefer glass.

I only know cause his penis pump had a ruler on it lol, I think he surprised himself!

Aah, this was about toy size? Well, I'm sure the OH will be happy to know I've told the LH community he has a big knob pmsl.

As for toys, I'm not massively fussy about length but girth can be quite important. Some vibes I have (the Charlie Tango for example) have been too narrow to get me off despite their okay length, but I've climaxed no problem using a thick butt plug vaginally.

But one of my current favourites is our Jeff Stryker dildo. It's 10" long, 7" in girth and amazing and hits all of my hotspots perfectly. I can't quite get enough g-spot stimulation from it but cervical is just as good for me and it reaches that easily. It takes a few minutes for my body to warm up to the idea of it being in there, but once it does I'm a happy gal.

I agree that size isn't everything. My husband is extra large and there are certain positions we have to be careful with or it hurts me a lot! He's very good with his cock, tongue, and lips so I can't complain at all. If I had to say a bad thing about his cock then I would say he's a little bit too big.
He gives me the best sex of my life but it's due to love and experience not his cock size.

MrsMcX wrote:

Totally agree with this. The large guys that I have been with have also been the worst lovers. Plus- smaller ones are easier for oral or anal!

DavidB1986 wrote:

I'm still not 100% sure I understood what the original post was about...

We've gone from talking about women and toys to penis size?

Can someone enlighten me?

Sorry it's a comparison penis to toys.