Womens knickers - Brief or thong

Mostly boy shorts or for best the beautiful silk French knickers that my sister made me

My wife prefers sexy panties, and I've gotta say, I prefer her in them too. They can look much prettier, and leave more to the imagination, than thongs.

My girlfriend loves wearing thongs.

I find thongs quite comfortable but prefer to wear french knickers as they're prettier :)

i wear any knickers/thongs which my b/f tells me to wear

thats our thing

I like nice lacey briefs or Boys shorts , both are very sexy.

No thongs or G strings in our house. Wife loves (and so do I) knickers with a vintage look.

knickers or shorts but been comando a feww times when wering long dress very frefreshing and vert horny winding oh up when hes driveing

Frenchies, boy shorts and cute lacy knickers.

any that my b/f tells me to wear

we have a knicker kink!

thats just us

Shorties, love em!

I'll wear them all.

I wear both thongs reserved for night time and briefs / boyshorts for the day

My girlfriend pretty much only wears thongs and her underwear draw is packed full of cute little gstrings and thongs from La Senza, Boux Avenue and Ann Summers. She does have a few boyshorts too but mainly wears thongs, which is awesome because that's exactly what I love!

I would never wear a thongs or G-strings under a dress or skirt thought lol.

Bridget Jones knickers all the way for me .....

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I would never wear a thongs or G-strings under a dress or skirt thought lol.

I agree. It must be about 8 years since I wore a thong, I find now I don’t wear trousers I have no need for them. Not even sure I own any these days.

Day to day I like cotton bikini briefs. If I want something a bit fancier I’ll go for French knickers.

rubysoho wrote:

If i want something up my bum id rather it was something fun . not my undies :)

Haha true! I wear brazillians and frenchies mostly Love lacy underwear and stockings and suspenders too Xx

Hate thongs, I look like Rafa Nadal constantly picking the string out of my bum, maybe that's his problem lol.

I love lace boy shorts or high cut briefs, they make me feel sexy and hubby loves them too.

Its encouraging that more side tie briefs are becoming available. I think they are so useful when you tie partner up still wearing them and tormenting them through the material and being able to remove them later whilst your partner is still full restrained.