wondering,0. marriage, chidren, relationship.

So I was just wondering partly coz im nosey ha...Secondly watching first days again(channel4 programme)

When you first met your partner or ex partner was there a instant attractions.

Did you know they would be the one yourd marry, have children or live with?

Knew instantly i was gona have his children lol no idea how just feeling

No absolutely not lol. He was my then boyfriends best friend. I loved his car!! Lol

He grew on me like fungus ๐Ÿ˜‚

we met at a bar and i was so attracted to him! but i was working so wouldnt give him my number, we met again two weeks later while i was still owrking and i was so excited to see him i ran into his arms! thats when i knew it was love. he didint think we'd end up being serious, he was 40, i was 18 so he just expected a bit of fun but it wouldnt work out, it didnt take him long to realise how amazing we were though

Well I split with my ex last year, we were together for ten years and I knew on our first date we would get married, have kids (we had one beautiful boy together). What I never envisaged was us ending. But we are very lucky, neither of us did anything silly, I just feel out of love, so we are still friends and think we always will be.

As for future encounters, well who knows, hopefully I can come back to this thread in a few months with a new answer for a new partner x

Perfect pinkanimal lol.... sounds lovelymrs.hiskett

With me n my bf although still very early... as we have got to know each other more n stuff we work ... i dont think it was instant i wanted a fwb to be honest. He was the one that wanted the relationship we have had a hiccup i think coz he watched all our friends have babys n marriage proposals I think he bolted n panicked although naturally wont admit thats what it was but me n my mum both think that was it..

Yes, yes, yes - knew he was the one for sure even though he was only 16 !! - I was 23 . . . .

I'd been treated badly and assaulted in previous relationships and he was just so sweet and caring - we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year and we have 2 beautiful dughters. Would never have believed it was possible to love someone as much as I love my hubby :)

I'd known my OH for a few years when we were teenagers, as he was friends with my then boyfriend and we would chat on MSN together (those were the days!). We were good friends and I always thought he was a really nice guy, but we never met in person. So then, no I didn't know.

A few years down the line, I'd been apart from my ex for quite a while and we started talking again. Both a bit older now, and more mature. We finally decided to meet up and just 'hang out'. When we met, I instantly felt comfortable as if I'd known him for years (which I had, but only online), and there was definitely a spark. When we became a couple I definitely did feel it was for real, it felt different to any relationship I'd had before.

5 years down the line and we're still extremely happy together, planning to get married and have children just as soon as we get our house sorted out. I can't ever see us being apart, I'm totally in love with him and he's my best friend. I really value him as a person and he's so precious to me, there's nothing I want more than to marry and have his children :)

Oh I'm such a sap!

When I first met my hubby I was 15 and waiting for school bus outside house and and he was 18 waiting outside for my dad to go to work and I was always to shy to even say hi and few weeks later it was my step mums 40th party which he came to and we spoke on the fone almost every night after that for 2months then we became official gf bf then had to tell my dad which he was still working with then 2 months after my 16th he asked me to marry him and I've never looked and we've bin together 9 1/2 years 3 amazing children and married nearly a year yes we did it a little backwards x

Definitely not. He was a friend of a friend and had just split up with a long term girlfriend. We used to talk about if/when our relationship ended, probably more me than him, he's more optimistic than me. Now 10years later, married, few children, still happy-wouldnt change a second of it. The key to our relationship working has been to be ourselves and take each other as we are, and take it one day at a time.

Love this thread

Its so intresting how different every1s experience is and how it finially worked out...

Love reading this thread. Sadly I don't have a good story, but I got a wonderful son from an ex partner, that I'm very proud of. He's just about to start his GCSE's and makes my heart burst with pride every day.

I was completely smitten when I first met my husband. Our first date was just so simple but lovely - drinks in a quiet pub, moonlight walk home, then back to his for coffee and chat until the wee small hours in the morning, and then a goodnight kiss.

I kept thinking about him all through the next day, whilst I was at work, and had arranged to see him that evening - we watched 'Finding Nemo' and in a move that was incredibly unlike me, we ended up in bed together on our second date. I then knew I was hooked. I saw him again on the Sunday and Monday (as it was a long bank holiday weekend) and it was just the best. Within a few weeks, it was 'official' and then a year later, we moved in together. We've been married for over 2 years, and will have been together for 11 years this April.

I knew him for about four months before I started to like him. This was mainly because when I met him, I had a hopeless crush on my male best friend (I say hopeless, we did fool around but that's beside the point) Then this other guy started talking to me a lot and I thought I liked him but realised pretty quickly that he was a rebound/ego boost thing after my male best friend said he wasn't interested in a relationship (no I'm not proud of it but in my defence, we never did anything more than talk) I then started crushing on my current boyfriend pretty badly but I wanted to make sure I really liked him before doing anything. After a month of liking him I tried flirting on a night out, he messaged me the next day, it took us another couple of weeks to admit we liked each other and then another month to actually get together (university holiday problems haha).

Back then I had no idea we'd last as long as we have. It's only been a year but this is my first relationship and I'm amazed at how well it's going. He puts up with all my emotional issues and we're both on the same page about spending time together and stuff. I just feel really lucky

I thought my OH was the most arrogant person going..we met on tour in afghan..hes a soldier and i worked as part of the m.o.d welfare..
he just used to glare at me..i thought he hated me..all it took was me giving him a cold bottle of water and we became best friends..found out he wasnt being arrogant..was just really shy..only around me.
a tour turned into a best friendship..and when i came home we became a couple..and we are stil as strong as we ever have been..i want everything with him. Were not married and we dont have kids..but i know deep down hes the one :) have done since that bottle of cold water..โ™กโ™ฅ..hes still my best friend :)

We were "friends" for a good 8 months before we were a couple. I say friends like that because we were in the same social circle but didnt really know each other. Met at college but he was on a different course to everyone else so we didnt have classes together.

we became an item via texting and msn! But were too shy to really talk to each other the next day! We took things really slow because neither of us really knew what to do and i kind of like that. We didnt actually have sex until 11 months into the relationship which i think is quite rare judging by what other people say!

Never had any doubts or anything. Always knew i wanted to be with him forever and after 8 years we got married. No plans for kids though as neither of us are that keen so being how we are suits us both!

Im glad we got married because 3 years ago we adopted a dog together and he was in my husbands name (has his surname at the vets) so i was keen to join the family! That sounds silly but it felt odd that those two had the same names and i was the odd one out!

I had the biggest crush on him from day 1, fell madly in love within week, and would marry him tomorrow, not be any kids though.

Awh, so lovely seeing all the different stories. Not sure about everyone else, but reflecting on the start of our relationship makes me appreciate it more. OH will wonder what's come over me tonight when I'm being all lovey-dovey.

Great storys... when we first started talking was on fb, coz he added me as my mutual friends was all

His sorta thing.

Then we chatted normally n throw a bit of banter about n stuff he asked me to meet but I wouldnt at first then when I did I was full in cast from fingers to armpit on my arm n I didn't look my best as hair n make up wasnt easily done but he insisted I still came, well I gave him a hug b4 I left n got my cast stuck to his jacket was so embarrassing

Anyways weeks after we met again after me putting it off ...

Then i remember rightly we slept together before officially getting together