Work man fantasy

Have you ever thought about seducing a workman in your home. And have you ever hinted or showed bits your body when he’s there

1 Like

No. As a fantasy, fine. In reality, absolutely not. It’s sexual harassment. Imagine it the other way around and you have a female electrician in doing wiring who is hit on by a male member of the household. Totally inappropriate.

As a fantasy, no problem. In reality, offer him a cup of tea and a biscuit, stop there!

9 Likes

No not for meee, I like the ladies :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh it’s a fantasy of mine but that’s where it will always remain.
I’m a bit flirty by nature but I’d never take it any further.
As @Peitho says, it’s simply not appropriate.
Break out the good biccies and a cup of tea instead… usually very appreciated! :coffee::cookie:

5 Likes

Haha I fantasy I have most often but never acted upon it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest the thought of seducing a workman doesn’t really float my boat ? No matter how good looking the work man is :-1:t6:

1 Like

No, I hate people being in my house and apart from being wildly inappropriate, I don’t want people staying longer than necessary :tipping_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

Not that I ever would, but in my opinion workmen don’t tend to be the cleanest of people whilst working, purely based on the graft that they do. Also, my husband (40 years of age) sorts all my sexual needs and more, is athletic and very well built and leaves me wanting nothing more :heart: so the workman would only be a disappointment!! :joy:

Photo removed by mod

Photos are only allowed in the ‘your photos’ topics, so it will be removed, best to do it yourself to avoid any warnings.
You can add it into one of the threads there and link it back to your comment.

3 Likes

Read @anna.michelsburg post. Fantastic read and weekly updates last year. You need to have great tits and nothing to lose. I think most single men would play along. Just don’t have any cameras or anything so that you can deny it all! lol

Actually insinuating that sexual harassment in the workplace (it would be their workplace after all) would be ok as long as there are no cameras probably isn’t the best advice.
And I don’t think most guys are so shallow that all you need is a great set of tits to seduce them either!
Of course @valbowski77 maybe you are saying this in jest :wink:

2 Likes

Nope - fully joking for sure. I do, however, believe that it is much easier for a woman to do this than a man in any situation.