Work Orgasm

Vampyrewillow wrote:

i go to college and do placements in daycare, nursery, creches and in primary schools, so again no, lol

i wouldn't really be all that interested in it anyway, i'm not so much for the masturbation alone thing, i prefer my partner watching me, so unless we got a job together (unlikely i wanna work with kids he wants to work in i.t) and took the same break, and nipped into the same loo, i dont think thats ever gonna happen.

but i don't think i'm losing out

way to go with the confidence for the peopl who do, do it though! i'd be so insecure thinking OMG CAN SOMEBODY HEAR SOMETHING?! i suppose thats got something to do with leaving school only 2/3 years ago and panicking if my phone went off incase the teacher could still hear it on vibrate lol

And if you both got caught you would both be sacked!

save it for the bedroom maybe?External Media

Oooo you're from Liverpool aren't you? Me too (if you are)!

Got some volunteer work lined up at a primary school!

lol definately something to save for the living room, and the bathroom, living room, anyroom but the classroom lol

i am from liverpool yes lol, born and bred :] i'm just about to go back to my old primary school to do placement for my course until february, so i'm very excited lol then who knows where on earth they will put me! we are purely at the mercy of our "placement co-ordinator"

sorry meant, bedroom, bathroom and living room lol

Vampyrewillow wrote:

lol definately something to save for the living room, and the bathroom, living room, anyroom but the classroom lol

i am from liverpool yes lol, born and bred :] i'm just about to go back to my old primary school to do placement for my course until february, so i'm very excited lol then who knows where on earth they will put me! we are purely at the mercy of our "placement co-ordinator"

I might see you around then, anonymously of course! (doubt it, the school I was at wasn't well known for its academic results!)

I loved my placement last year, 8-3.30 though... it killed me after being a student for the year!

Well good luck VW and enjoy your time there!External Media

awwh thank you! haha we could pass each other everyday and never ever know... lol

mine is 8:45 to 3:45

i was in the royal last year at the creche, went in later there, but in a school hours are non-negoitiable! argh

thank you for the good luck wishes :] hopefully i'll love it! x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

awwh thank you! haha we could pass each other everyday and never ever know... lol

mine is 8:45 to 3:45

i was in the royal last year at the creche, went in later there, but in a school hours are non-negoitiable! argh

thank you for the good luck wishes :] hopefully i'll love it! x

I hope to be a teacher... early start but lotsa time off!External Media

I'm sure you will love it!

nursery nurse for me! loved being in the baby room last year!

lol we have completely changed the subject of this threas... oops

I have a pair of the balls - urgh from Ann Summers (long before I discovered LH) and I just can't seem to get them to work for me, The Oyster on the other hand tho.......can't imagine taking that to work - to weird for me - but have gone out and about with my OH having the controls!

x