World Cup Sex Rules..

Science says that sex can actually help, not hurt, athletic performance. But wary coaches disagree

Sex is permitted on these teams: Germany, Spain, the United States, Australia, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Uruguay and England

Sex is banned on these teams: Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile and Mexico

And the rules are complicated on these teams: France (you can have sex but not all night), Brazil (you can have sex, but not“acrobatic” sex), Costa Rica (can’t have sex until the second round) and Nigeria (can sleep with wives but not girlfriends)

The rules for the remaining teams are unknown.

Are some sex rules excessive? Probably. The two most common concerns about pre-game sex are that intercourse might make a player tired and weak or it could affect him psychologically. Studies have shown that the former is a myth.

I never thought the rules were incase an athelete got tired because of having sex. I always thought it was so that you'd work more. Some people when sexually frustrated work out more, they become more active to keep their mind from sex. So I assumed that was why it was banned in some places tbh.

I assumed England were banned from sex for the duration of the World Cup,that`s why they played like a bunch of wankers!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thank you this thread is the first thing to make me smile today