Worn pants

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Yes and often... £1.50 a time at ASDA and sell for anywhere from £10-£30 a time! Bargain.

How did you find a client base for it, MC? I wouldn't even know how to go about it, where to advertise etc.

BLC <3

I have My own website and I 'operate' on fetish sites where people with those types of fetishes are found. x

Ahh, I am an un-worldly little one and haven't ever visited any fetish sites. I did see an advert for it in the back of Bizarre magazine some time ago, but I guess that probably costs a bit.

I might have a talk with the Mister, see if it's a viable option for raising some extra cash in these recession-ridden times.

BLC <3

I will have to take a look Mistress ;-)

sweetlove666 wrote:

the money would be tempting, if it were done through an agency so people didnt know my adress or anyhting then i would consider it. thing is people wouldn't pay for my bridget jones pants!

i can't see the attraction in it myself though

You could use Paypal and take orders via email. No-one would ever find out your address sweetie. I think it would be pretty safe.

BLC <3

NIce site by the way MC, some gorgeous pics on there!

BLC <3

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

the money would be tempting, if it were done through an agency so people didnt know my adress or anyhting then i would consider it. thing is people wouldn't pay for my bridget jones pants!

i can't see the attraction in it myself though

You could use Paypal and take orders via email. No-one would ever find out your address sweetie. I think it would be pretty safe.

BLC <3

i never thought about that actually.

I'm seriously considering it now. Not sure how the Mister would take it, but he likes panty fetish stuff so he'd probably think I'm doing folk out there a service!

BLC <3

i've looked online and theres a big market for us larger ladies used underwear.

im gonna research the legality of it though.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i've looked online and theres a big market for us larger ladies used underwear.

im gonna research the legality of it though.

Oooh link me?

BLC <3

i can't find anything really online. my guess is it is legal so long as the seller and buyer are over 18 i think. this site is apparently one of the industry standards. i have no idea how you'd go about selling them though http://www.pantytrust.com/

Wonder how much I'd lose if I tried to sell mine?

Any offers? I may be Prime Minister one day! Surely worth the investment? (Or future bribe)?

No?

How unethical is it to pretend you're a lady for the purpose of selling used underwear....

WandA wrote:

How unethical is it to pretend you're a lady for the purpose of selling used underwear....

i think its called fraud WandA :S

though i can see why people sell pants

Spoke to Mr BLC. He thinks it's a little odd but quite funny, and doesn't mind me doing it. Hmmmm.

BLC <3

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

NIce site by the way MC, some gorgeous pics on there!

BLC <3

Thanks! Sorry.. sorry .. sorry! I didnt mean to draw people to it sorry LoveHoney-Bot sorry! No... not the Hog Hide Flogger please no! You promised after last time! Arghhh External Media

Yes I take orders online and use paypal. Makes a nice lil addition sometimes to the ebay pocket money from flogging [selling, people! Keep up External Media ]old clothes [clean!!] and toys [kids!] and misc random crap from the loft.

Lol

Do you get a lot of orders, say, an average per month? I don't mean to hassle you, lovely Mistress, but I have pound signs in my eyes and could genuinely see myself doing this as a financial side-project!

BLC <3

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Do you get a lot of orders, say, an average per month? I don't mean to hassle you, lovely Mistress, but I have pound signs in my eyes and could genuinely see myself doing this as a financial side-project!

BLC <3

It's not a main project of mine now that I have my lovely slave minnie... but at the peak of it when I was actually advertising I could get around 4 or 5 orders a week, doesnt sound much but it all helps out! DIdnt have my site then [cough] but with a bit more advertising etc in the right places Im sure you could make something of it. They usually like to see pics of you and perhaps wearing them sometimes too though. its not always merely an anonymous pair of pants through the post. Also sometimes communication through email or IM to keep the 'magic' going in conversations/RP/stories.

They want their money's worth I guess!

No its not something ive even considered :S However whilst scrolling through ebay for stocking I came across a picture of some legs in the stockings. Not unusual but she was selling them as used for foot fetishes. Not really what I expected on ebay lol

Thanks for your help, MC

I'm just trying to find good places to sell/advertise. If anyone finds anything, let me know. Muchly apprieciated!

BLC <3

I have used the site www.pantyland.com before

There is a few rogue ones but many are panty verified

jaibei wrote:

I have used the site www.pantyland.com before

There is a few rogue ones but many are panty verified

Sorry wrong link

http://www.topsiteguide.com/toplist.asp?site=Pantyland