Would it put you off...

Definitely not, It's all part of life something to be proud of due to pregnancy, I now have stretch marks due to me loosing far to much weight and then putting it back on, that's a part of my life my story.

If I was lucky enough to fall in love with some one, it would be because of her mind first and foremost. If she fell in love with me equally and we both decided to have children, then regardless of how much her body changes I would still love her as much as I did the first time I fell in love with her.

Those marks, to me, would be a sign that you kept our baby warm and safe. I am sure your Husband thinks the same way.

Mrs Sen is far more critical of her body than I am, I love her body

That`s the problem, women tend to be far more critical of their bodies than men, and find it hard to accept that we love the whole package. It`s a whole other topic, but i think beauty and fashion media and manufacturers, and trashy reality tv are partially to blame, setting improbable standards. Us men tend to accept our perceived faults and move on.

It’s natural to feel self conscious from time to time but stretch marks from pregnancy is just bodily changes and nothing to feel self conscious are worried about. I don’t have kids but I have 3 large scars from surgery, 1 on each leg and one across my tummy and doesn’t seem to bother my partner.

Exactly EmmaC i have scars on my hands (many), forehead, leg etc but they don't bother me at all, they show i have lived and survived.

absolutely not my OH has carried my 2 children and i love to see and feel her stretch marks proper turn on for me 😍

Aww MrsCoo, that is upsetting to read though I can relate and do understand your feelings (I haven't had children so I have no idea why mine are there). They are now a part of your beautiful body so try to love them, I am sure that you are still a gorgeous godess in his eyes! x

You should be proud of them. My lady has stretch marks from puberty, as well as a lot of scars from a previous partner, but they don't put me off. She is a wonderfully curvy sexy lady and I love her deeply.

Absolutely not! My wife got stretch marks from carrying my children! Even if from another reason it still would not be a hindrance, everyone’s body is different and beautiful

Many years ago , I was seduced by an older female work colleague . I was not quite 20 , and she was nearly 30 !! . She was confident , experienced , and loved sex . It was the most mind blowing experience I had ever had . I was a bit surprised ,when she said to me that she was worried that her "strech marks" might have put me off . I assured her , that I hadn't even noticed them , and if I had , I couldn't have cared less . In answer to your question , no , it would not put me off . Be confident , you are you . You are a WOMAN . There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows how sexy she is . NOw go , and enjoy :-)

I agree, confidence is the most sexy thing a woman can wear

In a word... No! Stretchmerks are cool by me. 😎

Oops! I meant stretchmarks not merks obvs.

I really hope not, as I have a matching set of stretch marks, C-section scar and flubbery mum-tum. Always reassuring when I see other women with similar figures flatting them on social media. Ah the joys of motherhood!

Absolutely not!!!!!!

Not in the slightest

I have a small story about a mans attitude to this. Many years ago my partner and I were at pier (we live at the seaside) there was a quite young girl walking along nearby to us wearing a crop top and I noticed him somewhat look at her. Without prompt he turned to me and goes "look, how nice is that?" when I looked over i saw that she had loads of quite red stretchmarks covering her tummy... He literally said it was heartwarming to see her not caring about her stretch marks at all, enjoying being with her little family in the sunshine and not hiding them.. I should add here, at the time we had this conversation my partner was only 16, this was before I fell pregnant or had many stretch marks myself. He had every opportunity to be immature or think it was weird, yet all he felt was pride for her. 10 years later we have had two children, and quite frankly I was fat before, Ive gained even more weight since then but I can honestly say I never look at my stretchmarks and think of them as ugly or something to be ashamed of... Its just a mark on my skin - part of my body that is no different to me than getting a tan line on my arms from different clothes etc