would you ever be

a nudist, in a non sexual way. i've done it for a few years now, and met some great friends thru it.

just want to know what peoples thoughts about it all are

Same here, I don't mind myself too much but my boobs make me extremely insecure =S

I actually find it's the clothes that give me more body issues than my actual body. They usually don't sit right, or leave bits hanging out, or hide good bitsa while emphasising the wrong bits; naked, I'm not too unhappy with myself.

Although I don't know how I'd get anything done with boobs flopping about in my road, they do need reigning in most of the time.

BashfulBabe wrote:

I actually find it's the clothes that give me more body issues than my actual body. They usually don't sit right, or leave bits hanging out, or hide good bitsa while emphasising the wrong bits; naked, I'm not too unhappy with myself.

Although I don't know how I'd get anything done with boobs flopping about in my road, they do need reigning in most of the time.

I'm the same - I look better nude than in clothes! clothes just don't look right on my figure, like you say, the can hide the good bits and make me look out of proportion.

Ax

you'll be surprised at the different type of people you meet. all the different shapes and sizes you see. when your there you soon realise that it don't care what you look like. everyone is equal.

Alas no. I'm too comfortable in my social constructs!

Certain things I say and do are very personal to me. Same with my nudity, it's shared only with people it's relevant to... just as mentioning my adoration of oral sex isn't told to randomers in the street.

However I'd probably feel more uncomfortable in some tighty speedos than naked...

i agree with head south with the line.

its good to appreciate the different motivations for nudity

in this country, we have it put to us that when being naked, its just for sex. and thats not really true. you can do many thing naked, and it doesn't have to be sexual. people chose to make it sexual.

since i have been doing this i have just learnt there is a time and place for being naked and sex, and just sun batheing and chatting while naked.

makes me more aceptable of my body and others.

i may not be the best at getting my point over, but hopefully, this will cause a good discussion. i know naturisum isn't for everyone. but i think more people would chose to have a go, if they did not link it with anything sexual

:)

shaun

sorry i wasn't having a go at you before i carry on. i hope it didn't come across like that.

um as for being naked in those 2 situation being naked and having sex i'm still the same, get aroused and turned on. and then when chatting, i'm fine its a bit harder to explain. but i know the 2 thingd are different. and so don't mixed them up. its quite a mental thing. but i always struggle on forums for getting over my point. so if you ever want a discuss add me on msn or something

shauny

Some people look sexier in clothes or some clothes are sexier than nudity. Mmmm corset and stockings...

How do you confuse a nudist?

Wear something crotchless?

haha

I like the idea but I don't think I could do it. Not for some time anyway, lots of junk in my spaghetti junction needs un-traffic-jamming before I can do anything so radical. The idea is cool though.

I reckon if I did I would deffo get inappropriate hard ons - that would take the edge off the experience eh! Unless the world of nudists is full of kind and forgiving souls. :)

well to be honest, its the llast thing on your mind getting a hard on, when everyones naked. u just get used to the situation, and its just like your wearing clothes. and you don't get one just chatting to a friend. do you?

Nexas wrote:

Nah, too self conscious about how I look!

This. Plus the fact I wouldn't like to recieve bad comments.

tronic wrote:

I like the idea but I don't think I could do it. Not for some time anyway, lots of junk in my spaghetti junction needs un-traffic-jamming before I can do anything so radical. The idea is cool though.

I reckon if I did I would deffo get inappropriate hard ons - that would take the edge off the experience eh! Unless the world of nudists is full of kind and forgiving souls. :)

Complicated euphimism for messy pubes...

WandA wrote:

tronic wrote:

Complicated euphimism for messy pubes...

shh you! ;) Actually I've been taking very good care of the bamboo thicket thank you very much. :D

As for getting a bonk on when talking to friends, depends on the friend. Or the weather. Seriously my penis thinks it is 15 or something, it's ridiculous.

hmm i don;t think i would have the confidence to do so in public

but i do tend to have "naked videogame nights" which is just me hanging round the house with the curtain closed.

It's not for me and I'm sure there would be many people I would get inappropriate erections to and others where my penis would ascend into my lower abdominal cavity. Plus I like to keep the sanctity of nudity for relationships/sex.

Nexas wrote:

Nah, too self conscious about how I look!

I'm with you Nexas on this one. I'm still consious about showing P my body at times never mind strangers and we have been together 13 years!!!

Muz333 wrote:

It's not for me and I'm sure there would be many people I would get inappropriate erections to and others where my penis would ascend into my lower abdominal cavity. Plus I like to keep the sanctity of nudity for relationships/sex.

And that bit, I quite like it as that too... Doesn't work as well with all the medical professionals that have prodded Ad but still...

Actually, I'd like it really. A few of my friends and me are thinking of going to a nudist camp over the summer, as one of our mates had some great experiences with it. I know I'd imagine a ton of orgies. ^^