Would you ever do housework with a butt plug in?

Thanks @Davy_Brown - I haven’t got any b-Vipe butt plugs yet but they get greys reviews and look like very good design. Will check out different sizes of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

edited

Not tried it yet but I think I my give it a go may be this weekend see how long I can keep it in

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

3 Likes

Good luck and enjoy :wink:

Practice makes perfect! :wink:

1 Like

Love to do this, just makes housework so much more pleasurable! Finished the hoovering, up the setting onto the washing! Use a variety of anal toys, sometimes just a tail, other times with the mantric remote control prostate massager - boy that gives a buzz…

4 Likes

Love doing it housework in a bit plug or taking my dog for a walk with it in. Trouble is it makes me so horny it’s a challenge not to masturbate constantly

2 Likes

Yes and have done it on couple of occasions, would really like a vibrating or rotating one now though to try something different and think would be great for the household :house_with_garden: jobs :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Used to do the house work with my latex puppy play hood on latex catsuit and my puppy butt plug tail .the 3 way zip was brilliant on the catsuit as it held the butt plug in place :blush::see_no_evil::blush:

5 Likes

The only way to do the housework!

1 Like

Worry free pleasure!

1 Like

Yes good idea next on the list for me!

5 Likes

It can be very distracting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I haven’t done for a while but after reading this I plan to do the h/w whilst wearing one a little later. I’ve got two maids out fits out hung up ready as well. Work won’t finish quick enough this morning :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Nice one do it in style!

3 Likes

I’ve just spent the morning showering, cleaning up and cooking while struggling against gravity to keep my big plug in place. Definitely exercises the pelvic floor muscles.

5 Likes

Good skills!

2 Likes

Yes I love this! Also love wearing one when popping to the supermarket. Though I do find the T-bar butt plugs better for longer-term wear as the round style tends to dig in to my bum cheeks after a while! :peach:. I also find the ones with a slim neck comfier so they don’t pop out quite so readily :blush:

8 Likes

I must say I rather enjoyed doing the hoovering this morning. :joy_cat:

3 Likes