Would you ever get pierced 'there'?

Kasey wrote:

I had enough issues getting my ears pierced.

i had something weird happen with my ears as a kid the piercing was fine and everything didn't have any issues but i was wearing one pair of earrings over time those little butterfly backs managed to find their way inside the piercing i didn't notice till i wanted to wear dfferent ones couldn't get them out so eventually had to have them removed in hospital didn't wear earrings for 10-12 years after that wouldn't have any more piercings done not that i want any just incase

YESYES YES i cant wait to get my VCH done and if i like that and all goes well i might look into geting a triangle (behind the clit) done

No no no no no and just in case anyone is in any doubt.......No!!!

I'm curious about it, I would love to have it done but I'm not sure I'm brave enough! Lol

sweetlove666 wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

i'm curious about them, but wouldn't fancy having to show my bits to a piercer as I have a bit of a complex about apperance. I think if I got over that then I would probably get one if I was suitable

I know it's a bit different, but there are some Doms who are trained as piecers as well as have the full equipment too. I know some people may be more willing to show a Dom or a sex worker, who sees all kinds of things ragarding sensative body parts all the time =).

I think it'd be one of the final steps in accepting my body how it is. I am getting better and more comfortable with age and I would rather get it done professionally in a studio or somewhere I could ensure that it's safe.

Depending on location within the UK there are by laws for these things. Where I live any needle work and body mod also has to comply to UK by laws as well as standard UK - very interesting stuff. In regards to a studio being different, there are seriously a few Doms, who have an area thast compiles to the laws, and is only for body mod and tatoos - more important here, as the area really has to be used for those reasons and nothing else.

I have loads of piercings but I wouldn't get one down there.
For one, you can't have sex for SIX MONTHS afterwards and if done/cared for incorrectly, you can lose sensation in the area completely. And there's always the danger, as with any piercing, of getting it caught and ripping it out!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I have loads of piercings but I wouldn't get one down there.
For one, you can't have sex for SIX MONTHS afterwards

duno where you got six months from. healing time is really quick for a VCH said to be 4-8 weeks but many say healed after 2 weeks (i duno, i haven't got mine yet) you shouldnt get body fluids in it untill it is healed but that just means using protection and perhaps having sex in a different position than usual to avoid afravating it.

It's 3-6 months. It depends on the individual entirely and their weight. It's a hard place to heal due to constant clothing, heat and bodily fluids like urine and sweat.

iv'e heared urine help as its sterile. but i agree that it depends on the individual.

Never.

it's a basically easy to heal piercing i've heard, from the proffessional piercer she said no sex for 4 weeks tops, but you just have to be careful with it!
it's the clitoral piercing that's the more nasty, dangerous one i think!

No as it doesnt really do anything for me and i dont think i could deal with a month off sex! Although im considering getting a nipple pierced soon.

^ I was actually thinking of getting my nipple pierced too

I healed in no time, weeks not 6 months. And that was for three piercings

VCH healing time is 2-3 weeks tops. My OH's one was fine after 7-8 days.

Urine is sterile when fresh, so it's less likely to get infected than other piercings, although obviously you do need to still clean it with saline rinse daily.

A definite very very big NO...Don't fancy it at all.

Depends on what you want, just know if it is something you really want to do :)
I don't want that done personally, however I am considering getting my nipples done

As someone who has an innate fear of needles, just the thought of it makes me want to cry. No, I could never do it!

Personally not for me did look into it and like everyone else said about the risk of it not having desired effect i'm not going to.

Anyone know if it true what they say about tounge piercings as I love to give head and always toyed with getting my tounge pierced.

Also does it feel good if a guy got his tounge pierced?

Always wonder but never thought about asking till now :P

Had one done and had to wait ages for it to heal (like 6 weeks) got impatient and wanked, which hurt, especially with my wand! long story short, i did not find that it improved my sex experience in the slightest so took it out again.