Would you let your partner wear your underwear?

Really? I’ve obviously not been looking hard enough. Any suggestions gratefully received…

ABSOLUTELY! And, sometimes I wear his!

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes I wonder how many women out there just wouldn’t admit to it? I firmly believe that are a whole let of people whose words and behavior don’t match. :wink:

2 Likes

I think the biggest difference between men’s and women’s drawers (a word used generically for underwear in days gone by, typically in the southern US) is the “extra room” and opening in the front in men’s underwear. I have noticed lately that while the extra room has stayed the opening is not as prevelant. I do like that extra room as it emphasizes a man’s “assets”.

2 Likes

@Ksag8602 yes I suppose you’re right because even though hubby wears mine just for the bedroom.
They aren’t the most comfortable with his balls hanging freely out the side.

3 Likes

As with men’s underwear I find some women’s underwear sexy on men and some not. I personally don’t find suspenders attractive on men or women but would still happily wear them if I knew my partner found them a turn on. I also don’t generally find bras attractive on men, as they seem superfluous when there are no boobs that need support. They can look great on drag queens though, so it does depend on the context!

I personally would rather not let a bloke wear my underwear as I wouldn’t want to end up with a poochy bit at the font of my knickers if they stretched to accommodated his packet. I’d rather he bought his own :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: Drawers is a Scottish term as well… I think it may have travelled to the Southern States a long time back . To day it would mainly be applied to those big " mama " type knickers your grandma might wear.

I’m with you on the points you’ve made. I personally don’t get it with men in women’s underwear, but if that’s what does it for you fine, you aren’t hurting anyone by doing so.
I wonder if there are any women who have a similar fetish about wearing mens underwear? Not as exciting or varied, sp probably not.
Same with my Tshirts if wife borrows one. Big boob stretches in them.

3 Likes

My wife and I are different sizes but she loves me wearing thongs both men’s and women’s! Sometimes we shop for sexy underwear for me to wear

1 Like

No, wouldn’t want them to stretch it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lovw to wear my wifes knickers :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: especially if sges had them on all day :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I really love wearing women’s underwear during sex. Not a crossdresser or wearing women’s outer clothes in a non sex context, and not boring plain underwear, but it is very freeing to be allowed to wear silky, lacy or satiny women’s underwear in the bedroom. The wife tolerates it and has learned over the years to interact with it (rubbing them, snapping the elastic, commenting on it) which I am crazy greatful for, but it doesn’t turn her on sadly, it is all for me.

I think a crazy high percentage of men like women’s underwear, but too many people are ashamed to discuss it.

7 Likes

That’s how I began my cross dressing journey all those years ago, just ordered a couple of new basques for delivery next week. :heart_eyes: :innocent:

2 Likes

If he wanted to, of course. I don’t think it’s his thing though. Nor mine. But I wouldn’t rule it out. I’d probably be happier if he bought his own rather than borrow mine, simply because it would wind me up if I wanted to wear a certain pair and he had them on.

Clothes are genderless as far as I’m concerned, people should wear whatever they feel comfortable in. But, as far as kinks go, it’s not one that pushes our buttons.

3 Likes

Probably something in a perfect world I’d want to try but I sort of think my OH wouldn’t be up for it, or it’ll make her feel really uncomfortable so I think it’ll stay in the fantasy draw. I’m lucky she indulges my other fantasies as much as she does so no complaints.

I have been buying some tame men’s LV men’s lingerie but it’s all quite manly.

Would love to see my husband in one of my black thongs as he has an absolute peach of an ass. Never going to happen mind you.

5 Likes

I have worn my girlfriend’s thongs loads of time’s, it started once when we went away for a few days and we forgot to pack my underwear so she told me to wear her thongs for the weekend, we had lots of fun with them too and she really enjoyed pegging me in them, we seem to now regularly forget to pack my underwear “accidentally on purpose” when we go away but they started as the dark colours that she gave me to wear but now they all seem to be the brighter pinks, reds and multi coloured ones she gives me now, but the Calvin Klein thongs are my favourite, they are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn

2 Likes

No, he would stretch and ruin them

3 Likes

My wife says i can wear her undies whenever i want to, still feel a little weird about doing it though, id much rather she tell me to wear them when she wants to make me do it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Do you only wear ladies thongs? I find much more sexier than blokes ones

2 Likes