Would you let your partner wear your underwear?

I encourage it!!

My partner told me (after he’d had a few drinks) that he’d stolen a pair of my lace knickers and that he liked wearing them especially whilst masturbating. I thought it was hot!

Now he gets told when he has to wear them and it is very fun. Don’t get me wrong we had a conversation about why he liked it, what he found a turn on etc… That was a wonderful conversation. He was really cheeky, shy and very open and honest.

Now we just have fun with it.

5 Likes

This :pray::pray:

He’s only worn my underwear once (at my request) and they were too small and tight for him. He doesn’t like when there isn’t enough room for his junk. All his daily underwear are the same black boxer briefs (he gets them in packs so they’ll all match), but he just got his first thong last week and now wants to build a little sexy undie collection :bum2::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve worn women’s knickers most of my life, but it was an ex who helped me thoroughly explore it.

She started getting me to wear hers, and we both enjoyed it so much, that she started buying me my own. She mostly wore bikini cut, but liked me wearing thongs and Brazilian knickers. We still used to swap and change frequently and even went on to her getting me to wear her stockings and suspenders.

I still wear knickers to this day and can’t help but think of her every time I slip on a pair of sexy knickers.

:blush: :bum3:

1 Like

It’s not something I’m interested in doing but, for the sake of discussion, I’ve just asked her and she says she would be fine with it.

1 Like

No I have men’s thongs too, the ladies thongs are a bit of a just for fun or dirty weekend away thing and they also play part in pegging, I’m not a CD or anything I just enjoy wearing ladies thongs (not lace though) but my general day to day underwear is a mixture of boxers and men’s thongs, I find the doreanse thongs excellent and very comfortable

My OH would be very welcome to wear them but I really don’t think he would want to. Plus, he’s slim and I have a big bum so I don’t think many of them would fit!

2 Likes

Remember the first time I wore a ladies thong was when my sister brought one home. I was like what that. When she was out I try it on and walked down to my local post office just remember how sexy it felt on. Think that when feel in love with thongs

My partner has tried on a few of mine before when he thinks they are too big for me and wonders if he can fit them, to his surprise they were very comfy but the bum was too big (my big bum stretching them out!) He looked better in them than me! Major better bum war in this house! I wear his boxers all the time so if he wanted to pinch a pair of mine, he’s more than welcome to! Just not my favourite pair…they sold out so I can’t replace them! :joy:

4 Likes

As it was my thing having a worn/scent fetish my last partner use to let me wear hers, sometimes she would give me old ones that she was going to bin, She often said they looked better on me.

It turned her on knowing I was wearing her underwear, it would also make me feel closer to her as she had been wearing them.

I have decided in life now that I will only wear woman’s underwear far more sexy and comfortable, better priced too and better material. Also you feel great I them. I’m now buying womens underwear also just for me.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have any issues with my husband wearing my underwear or purchasing his own knickers to wear. I’d find it quite hot :fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s not likely to happen tho unfortunately, but that’s all good.

3 Likes

I also have to admit I do also enjoy wearing my wife’s worn underwear from time to time, to have her scent on my skin all day

1 Like

I wear my wife’s underwear sometimes when she tell me to or I just want to surprise her :dizzy_face:

1 Like

it’s so good to read the other comments, I do wear some of my wifes older lace knickers, she does know :slight_smile: and it doesn’t bother her as she says I’m her horny devil.

2 Likes

I don’t have a bloke , but if I did I would let him wear my underwear ! Over the years my wife and I have swapped underwear when going out on the town . Always added a little something to the evening .

1 Like

Same there was nothing sexier than wearing each others underwear, Sometimes we would swap underwear while we were out as it added to the fun.

5 Likes

Yes , we did that at bars multiple times . By the time we got home it was a sexathon !

3 Likes