yay I'm a squirter :)

taxi for one

Think ill join u for tips ;)

Now I'm so tempted to use the wand after reading this thread!!

I've always wanted to squirt and I thought I might've done it once but not sure if I just peed or squirted... but then they say you can't pee and oragsm at the same time?

yes it can be done through using fingers but i find it alot easier using a wand it just depends wether you find it more pleasurable through penetrative or clitoral stimulation

it does feel like you need to be and the first time feels really strange but trust me you wont pee

lickmadick wrote:

taxi for one

Cheeky!! lol

i achieved it thru OH's fingers AND my wand it is a strange sensation at 1st i was asking him "are u sure i havent just give u a golden shower?) ewww lol but no defo cant pee and orgasm at same time was great tho :)

x-x-x

i found clitoral orgasms straight away so ive just never bothered trying to g spot orgasm

There's an awesome short video on the Net where a young guy demonstrates how he does it with his girfriend/wife ( I'm guessing) by using the pads of his middle and ring finger tips on her g-spot. I'm sure everyone who is interested in it has seen it by now, on a massage table.

The vigour he uses might make some of you ladies wince but she seems to love it. The squirting is quite impressive but it is the convulsions she has in having a total body orgasm that is really mind-bending. In fact some woman have called it out as a piss-take. I guess she is the only one who really knows. I prefer to beleive it and it makes me jealous.

Worth seeking out if you have not seen it before. Make up your own mind.

I used to think it was only a few women that could do this however I have recently got with a new partner and he can make me pretty much all the time, it does sometimes feel like your about to pee and for me it feels so intense but its great.

I made my partner squirt for the first time last week, we have been trying for a while now but she stops when she feels the need to pee, I have told her previously to just let go and push out, after all what's the worse that can happen, but she still held back. Last week we were having sex and it just happened, although it was when I pulled out. Can women squirt when they have something inside them? Cannot wait for the next encounter ;)

Oh and sorry for stealing your thread, how selfish of me. Well done :)

i love this and only my OH has ever managed to get me to lol

Now it will happen when I have a play myself but it is better when he plays

Justlikerabbits wrote:

I made my partner squirt for the first time last week, we have been trying for a while now but she stops when she feels the need to pee, I have told her previously to just let go and push out, after all what's the worse that can happen, but she still held back. Last week we were having sex and it just happened, although it was when I pulled out. Can women squirt when they have something inside them? Cannot wait for the next encounter ;)

we are still experimenting with penertrative squirting :) havent managed to do it yet :)

Good luck Mrs Abacus, let me know how it goes and how you do it :) Think a lovehoney wand is on the hit list.

I squirt and gush. I can only squirt from penetration which I think is mainly down to the fact I am not thinking about it as much as I do when OH tries with his fingers.

It's managing to relax that muscles when you think you're going to pee.

im very lucky my parnter is a squirter, and i love it when she squirts

I have been known to squirt & gush but haven't for a while unfortunately. I love the feeling though, it's amazing. And soaking the bedsheets is hot :P I came very close this morning but my OH sometimes loses patience. Fingers crossed we'll get there soon.

patience is a girl#s best friend lol

what does it feel like to squirt?

i think i did this eve but never experienced it before.

i dont know if it was wee tho lol

i felt myself about to come and it just squirted out but i didnt have an orgasm in the sense that my vagina, cervix, uterus spasmed. maybe i stopped myself cos it felt like id wet myself lol - i dunno

I would love to be able to make my wife squirt. She loves me rubbing her G spot & it makes her flood but not squirt.

Any tips?