YES YES YES

Guess who's getting a life sized Peter Capaldi cut out for Christmas? Hubby will moan but then I didn't buy It hehe it's at a friend's house till just before Christmas oohhhh, (RUBS hands in glee). Also going to make 12th Doctor 2 foot high doll believe me he'll be anatomically correct packer will come from here.

Did you watch BBC 1's "The Musketeers"? I don't see the attraction personally, but even I found him pretty Nom in that.

ScarletMistress92 wrote:

Did you watch BBC 1's "The Musketeers"? I don't see the attraction personally, but even I found him pretty Nom in that.

I did he wasn't in it enough for me.

kittencub wrote:

Guess who's getting a life sized Peter Capaldi cut out for Christmas? Hubby will moan but then I didn't buy It hehe it's at a friend's house till just before Christmas oohhhh, (RUBS hands in glee). Also going to make 12th Doctor 2 foot high doll believe me he'll be anatomically correct packer will come from here.

Wow, where are you going to put your life sized Peter lol

delilahxx wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Wow, where are you going to put your life sized Peter lol

The bedroom with all the other pictures.

So he's going to be watching your every move kittencub ;)

You need to get yourself a Weeping Angel in your bedroom. Every time you close your eyes it comes a little closer... :)

Just seen a trailer for the new series on the BBC news. Looks good.

delilahxx wrote:

He already does you should see my giant poster of him.

delilahxx wrote:

Rorschach wrote:

You need to get yourself a Weeping Angel in your bedroom. Every time you close your eyes it comes a little closer... :)

The only thing I want to come closer is the 12th Doctor.

kittencub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I bet your room looks amazing :)

delilahxx wrote:

kittencub wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I bet your room looks amazing :)

I love my bedroom also got five other pictures framed, two more to frame then theres my three Dr who throws for the winter best of all a duvet cover, custom made one off with 23 pictures on it to snuggle under and dream dirty thoughts.

Not long to go now, you must be getting so excited lol

Love your new avatar btw :)

delilahxx wrote:

Not long to go now, you must be getting so excited lol

Love your new avatar btw :)

I"m bouncing off the walls now, loads of Dr Who this week classic and new, glad you like my new picture he has got lovely long legs I'd love to run my hands up them. Got over 200 pictures now in dropbox. No taxis needed my neighbor is taking me to pick up buffet bits. New t shirt for day time, the "Kindneys" t shirt for the actual episode, then the fun begins sexy underwear for late night showing. Imagination overload.

Today's the day at long last :)

Hope you have fun!

I'm excited about tonight! :D

I am sure kittencub is in heaven now😄

Nearly missed it.
Do you think the writers were talking to the audience with the Matt Smith phonecall in the episode? Trying to reach out to get us to accept the new Dr

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Hes gorgeous I love him as the doctor, in the nightgown all I want to is cuddle him, when Clara threw the screwdriver and he said "mind where you're throwing it" saw where it landed it was Oh yes Doctor let me retrieve it, Oh Yes off to watch again very naughty thoughts tonight,