You know you're completely obsessed with lingerie when...

I'm usually in nothing but lingerie stocking and heels round the house

I currently own more lingerie than normal, vanilla underwear :)

I have a seperate tall dresser that is just bras and everyday knickers like cotton. Then I have a clear bag shoe organizer that houses matching sets of bras and knickers that are only worn coordinated. I also have two storage bins (under the bed or basques, corsets, etc.) and a smaller bin for stockings and body stockings.  plus some overflow that is constantly cycling via laundry.  I only hang up my robes as the other stuff is not kid friendly if someone walks in my closet.

Am I the only one who also has a "bedroom only" shoe collection?

When you get into the habit of buying entire lingerie ranges because you simply can't choose between the basque, chemise and babydoll...

I'm guilty as charged. I have a lingerie problem!

NatandTom wrote:

When you get into the habit of buying entire lingerie ranges because you simply can't choose between the basque, chemise and babydoll...

I'm guilty as charged. I have a lingerie problem!

Yeah I am too broke right now LOL

Wow lady ness.... sounds like an episode o the crystal maze hunting down the treasures in your house!!! Haha

And I think I need to stop reading this thread as when people say they were nowt but hot lingerie round the house it makes me want to go back to the Saturday job washing windows... I never got a lovely sight... well once an old dear was making sausage rolls and I blagged one, was soo good... that's not an innuendo that mind

My underwear collection is steadily growing so that i could probably wear a new pair every day for 4 or 5 weeks without needing to wash them all!
Always love having a browse trogh the lingerie section in stores!
I want to stop being upset about wanting new lingerie and start being upset whilst wearing new lingerie!

You want upsetting in lingerie lari42... surely you mean being pleased in it.....

I love the idea of emergency latex, Lady Ness! I also can't throw anything away due to my ups and downs in weight. Clothes are the same. At least I'm always the same size in heels!

Now there's a set of drawers that would be a good rummage, but would need a model to show what they really look like ;-) hehehe

I really need to organise mine better. Four big baskets full and I can never find what I want. It all gets emptied out and then gets stuffed back in again. Hooks are the worst for getting stuck into fishnet 😟

Bexy wrote:

I have separate drawers for bras, knickers, suspender belts, stockings and bodies. That's two more drawers than I have for the rest of my clothes put together, albeit, some of my clothes are hung up.

Naturally I wouldn't wish this to happen, but if you were to get burgled they'd think that you're obcessed, which of course you are LOL

When you're throwing out everyday clothes to utilize the space for lingerie! Yes its all gotten out of hand in the slinky household 🙊

I love my collection though, have so many gorgeous pieces for different moods etc. Tonights a rare night as I'm in pjs lol times out of 10 I'll wear something from the ever-growing collection because it makes me feel good, although mr slinkys eyes lighting up is a massive confidence boost and he's happy too, everyone's a winner 😀💜xx

As far as I'm concerned you can never have two much lingerie! I'm more likely to go shopping for clothes and Come back with some type of underwear. 😊

I can't resist the lingerie on this site...panties drawer has been extended to two now. ❤

When you have the same underwear sets in all the colours they do

Hmm where to start? Loads of bookmarks to my favourite shops or lingerie brands more than clothes bookmarks. That I have so much I actually forget I own pieces and it's like finding them anew! Struggling to store what you own. Subscribing to a blog about lingerie which has "addict" in its name! Wishing I could save up the money for my most lusted over lingerie so I just look at it and dream.

[Technically my wife], when you have an entire chest of draws just dedicated to underwear.

Bad side: When you get pregnant and you don't fit into your 34Bs anymore :(

When you have to buy drawers for storage, so you can find everything more easily.

And one wardrobe is just for hanging all your lingerie in!

I bought a set (bra, thong and briefs) yesterday.

And I bought a chemise today.

It's the sales. I can't help it. :D