You know you're completely obsessed with lingerie when...

...you have a vintage themed party to attend and you're much more excited about your retro, six strap suspender belt and fully fashioned seamed stockings than your 50s dress, even though no one will see your underwear!

What about you?

Find a way to show off the suspenders :)

I am running out of storage room for the lingerie collection and I also realized when picking up the closet the other day I have knickers with tags still on them. More than I care to admit!

I also have overbought a weee bit for outfits on my holiday getaway... may need to reveal multiple lingerie looks per day.

Caliente, I had a full on retro set when I got married. It was an updated version of the origins Gossard long line bra, suspender belt and knickers. I love it!

My LoveHoney lingerie no longer fits in my "precious pants" drawer 😂

Hahaha I don't think I'm brave enough to flash! I'll take a photo. :)

Multiple looks a day sounds perfect! You need day/evening undies at least.

Wow.. just wow, why aren't the women I meet like this.. hahha

When you always buy lingerie instead of regular clothes 😄

RosyCheek - ooh, that's so pretty! I'm not sure what I'd be like if I ever got married. I'd probably buy tons of honeymoon stuff! I'm still cramming mine in the same drawer, but it's getting harder and harder to find things.

Hendo1986 - Hahaha I don't know! I've always loved lingrie. I'm always surpirsed when other women dont!

Sxleksaker - I do that too. Nothing to wear at the weekend except lacy undies and heels. Hahaha

Funnily enough caliente I am surprised when women don't, and there's more than you would think!!!

When you are planning to get a wardrobe just to keep your lingerie and toys in 😄

Jesus a wardrobe.... that's some serious collection, here as sme thinking all things just went in a draw.. although I suppose chemise's and babydolls are better hung...

Most things are better hung, except for knickers maybe 😄

I hang my corsets up in the wardrobe!

Suppose that's maybe because I haven't had to care for them too much afterwards, or before even.. hahaha but wow, there a turn on, opening a wardrobe so see it all laid out nicely to then select for viewing on...!!!

I agree :)

Great minds think alike... wow.. you need to picture this wardrobe when you get it.. what a sight all that lingerie

I would love that.

I would love to see these draws bursting with lingerie to be honest but the wardrobe sounds more upper class and sexier hahaha...

When you've got two chests of drawers bursting with lingerie and there's still not enough room... 

Caliente, your party sounds wonderful - I hope you have a lovely time xx

A lingerie & toy wardrobe sounds like heaven... I have so many pretty boxes that are too full, along with chemise's and babydolls hanging in my wardrobe - lol xx

I currently have underwear stashed all over the place. I even have emergency latex in one of those boxes that looks like a book in the display cabinet. A suitcase full of bras, a double wardrobe full of bits that need hanging and the shelf in it filled with corsets, and more. I even have two drawers full of gloves.

Although I must sadly admit, I bits that won't fit into the space I have and items that won't fit me yet. My weight really bounces sadly, so it can get really annoying. I've learnt there's not much point throwing out bits when I may be a size 8 one month, and a 16 another. Although I must admit it may be slowly getting there again almost two years after having the lo ^_^.