You know you're getting old when

You know ýour getting old, when you look at a site promising “naked older women” …and they turn out to be 15 years younger than you :cry::cry:

15 Likes

I’m with you there @Weeradge everyone one seems to be getting younger.

5 Likes

“Mature women” are your contemporaries!

You get up after sitting down for an hour after work and stagger around hunched up like Ozzy Osbourne…

9 Likes

The one that I would say is when your talking or telling off your kids and you can hear your mum or dad in your head saying the same thing to you when they were talking to you or telling you off ??

11 Likes

Worse still is when you look in the mirror and start to see your mum looking back at you! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It’s always annoying when she sneaks up behind you. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes to both the above!

You talk to workmates about buying vinyl or cassettes and they look at you with a blank expression.

9 Likes

@Ian_Chimp it’s fooking scarey when she’s been dead for 6 years as well

8 Likes

You can remember tuning the tv using a dial to change channels!

7 Likes

I can remember the indoor Ariel 3 channels and actual going to the telly to turn it over remember that ??

4 Likes

Yes! I can remember only being two channels! BBC2 came along and we could watch Play School! :joy:

3 Likes

First time your kid sees a rotary phone and they ask how you would use it.

4 Likes

When the neighbor kids ask me what I am doing when I roll my window down or up in my car . When I showed my grandson a black and white video while explaining that all TV was black and white when I was young . When I explain that when using a rotary dial phone we only used 5 digits and that we shared a phone line with up to 8 neighbors . And another favorite is when I tell them when I was young , many farm families did not have a bathroom , an outhouse .

2 Likes

When you look in the mirror and ask “who the hell is that old fart?”

5 Likes

You look at the Top 20 charts and don’t recognise anything!

8 Likes

How about when you stand up and you can hear your joints crack before you get there ! Next 1 will be the youth helping me across the road stopping traffic for me

3 Likes

My OH does that and I jokingly call it ‘old man noises’ :joy: He’s only 6 months older than me!

4 Likes

When people you remember being born are having kids.

5 Likes

No idea what you guys are talking about!
:grin:

4 Likes

Memory loss is another sign! :wink:

2 Likes