Your best sex tips in 40 words or less x

Here goes.
Look into his eyes then licking from the testicle up the shaft.
Take the head in one and go deep then slowly Coming up whilst sucking hard on the head trying to make eye contact. X

Talk to each other.

Learn to laugh with your partner

Lube

Umm talking would come before sex! and I'm not sure laughing would be ideal. But thanks for commenting.

Pop an extra strong mint in your mouth before oral ....your OH will be blown away lol

#Dana wrote:

Umm talking would come before sex! and I'm not sure laughing would be ideal. But thanks for commenting.

TBH I think both of those are better advise than your one :p

#Dana wrote:

No way, talking and laughing are two major things that make sex with my current partner the best I've ever had :)

kinkyman wrote:

Pop an extra strong mint in your mouth before oral ....your OH will be blown away lol

I love this being done

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)Classy-L wrote:

kinkyman wrote:

I love this being done

Me too ...that's why i suggested it !

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Learn to laugh with your partner

+1

Sum Sub wrote:

#Dana wrote:

Haha same!

Mine are: Good communication, respect, and trust. Listen to your partner (and your body!), and learn to be adventurous from time to time.

I know that sounds like advice a parent would give haha, but as a 21 year old it's been the best key to a fulfilling sex life, as opposed to the usual stuff you'd read in Cosmo or whatever. You can learn to be an amazing lover by opening the lines of communication between you and your partner, in my opinion. 

Sum Sub wrote:

#Dana wrote:

Yup agreeing here... Talking and being able to laugh shows how comfortable u are with ur partner... You need both in every relationship x

#Dana wrote:

TBH that was pretty rude to say. Should not dismiss other peoples comments like that. :/ I also agree that talking and laughing are an vital part of a comfortable and happy sex life.

One hand, two fingers in her pussy, two fingers in her bum, thumb on her clit.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

One hand, two fingers in her pussy, two fingers in her bum, thumb on her clit.

You call that one The Spock 😉

Talk, laugh, learn,create and love :)

I pretty much agree with the laughing and the talking, I think all the physical tips in the world are no good if you feel uncomfortable with who you're with.

I'd also add be enthusiastic, even if you don;t know how to do something perfectly, if you're enthusiastic and into it I think that the person you with will enjoy it because they know you are, on the whole, exceptions always present of course.

x

LadyS wrote:

I pretty much agree with the laughing and the talking, I think all the physical tips in the world are no good if you feel uncomfortable with who you're with.

+1

couldnt have said it better.

Good sex with someone you love is better than amazing sex with someone you feel nothing for