Your fav music to have sex to...?

sexelle wrote:

fine and dandy wrote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DDI6OPvsXng

On a retro night, Lady by Adam and the Ants is not a bad place to start. It depends on the mood of the moment though, depending on the circumstances, like is it a hot and steamy session, or something more romantic.

adam and the ants again, what album is that on then

It wasn't Sexelle, it was a B side to Young Parisians, but it is very good.

Took a bit of getting used to for my poor g/f but tchaikovsky's piano concerto no1 does it for me every time.

Classy dame me haha

Call me old fashioned if you like but I actually prefer it to be quiet normally when I have sex. Music can put me off sometimes. Can get me in the mood but seems to be a distraction when I'm actually doing it.

I recommend HiM. Upbeat, sometimes romantically inclined but not in a tacky soppy way, and generally good songs.

I don't have sex to music much. Infact I don't think I have in over a year. No stereo in the blokes bedroom...

We'll make our own music me love godess

I'm a bit of an odd one... there are certain songs that get me really hot - either just from something about them or a past memory occasionally - i.e. Closer by NIN (cliched, i know), Stitches by Orgy, and Spitfire by Prodigy (yeah, really)...

Remember one session to the album "Midian" by Cradle of Filth with an ex, lol. Didn't listen to that album for a long time after we split!

My OH adores closer by NIN, and im getting into it, but yeah, it is really cliched, lol, i just think he likes it cause of past experiences he's had, which puts me off a lil, lol

x x x

CombiChrist are amazing to have sex to and the lyrics are about sex lol cant get much better than that. :D