Your Favorite Scent/Perfume?

I love the yankee sweet apple candle. It smells like the new york new york hotel in vegas, and brings back the memories of my holiday and wedding there. Just one small sniff of the unlit candle takes me back there and i love it!

mandarin orchid bodyshop perfume

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch. Best aftershave around!

To Wildflower

Sandalwood +Patchoulie + Rose or ylang ylang. Give that a shot along with a carrier oil and let us know how you get on.

My favourite scent to wear is Dirty from Lush, I got the perfume for Christmas and I wear it every day :)

I also love the smell of freshly cut grass.

Also, my OH uses a cheap deodorant that is so lovely! :)

Right now, I wear Ambre For Him, by Christian Lacroix. There is a "For Her" version but I just preferred the male scent.

I don't usually like celebrity perfume brands, but I love, love, LOVE "Killer Queen" by Katy Perry. I also love Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, but I've never bought any for myself because I think it's overpriced.

For my home, in candle and incense scents, I like fruity smells, usually citrusy.

Has anyone every received a VivaBox from The Perfume Shop? I got one for my last birthday, and I loved it. You get six or seven little sample bottles of perfumes, and a voucher. Once you've decided which one of the selection is your favourite, you take the voucher to the store and get a full-sized bottle. So much fun.

I am working towards doing a course on perfumery at present. I used to make my own body oils,, bath blends, massage oils, room sprays etc etc.

Now I am wanting to refresh so I can do it for a living. There are some amazing scents and fragrances out there, I have not been a fan of celebrity brands either but I do have of kate price and Jenifer lopez

I love it when he wears Paco Rabanne 1 million and for myself, I really really love Chanel Chance.

As for smells.. Fresh mango or passion fruit, Lemon and honey in hot water (I just have to keep inhaling it! So good), Rain on hot days, The beach and Turkish Delight.

diesel aftershave

Jasmin is my favourite. I like most other floral smells too, espicially ylang ylang and moringa. I also like sandlewood, and citrus smells! I always prefer florals over fruity though! :) Oh, and I really like Britney Spears fantasy perfumes... and fruit crumbles when they're baking...

I love my oh wearing d&g the one gentlemen oh my oh my oh my 💙💙💙

I love the smell if fresh cut grass, my dogs paws and coconut reminds me of holidays. The smell if good food wafting through the house. I love the smell of coffee although I don't like to drink it!

I have a bit of a problem when it comes to perfume.

My name is Gadget Girl and I am a perfume addict!

That the moment I have
Si - Georgio Armarni
Ghost midnight
Gucci Rush
Joop miss wild
Eden
Hugo Boss Deep red
Burberry Brit
Gucci by Gucci
Samsara
Joop thrill
Channel No5
Channel Coco
Guess Seductive
Obsession
Lady Million
Gucci Guilty
Emporio Armarni She
Amor Amor
Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss

Ultraviolet Red (limited edition, extremely rare) & my new favorite is Invinctus.

My favourite perfume is The One by Dolce & Gabbana. I'm a sucker for aftershave though, cannot beat a good smelling aftershave on a guy

Bluebeards Revenge aftershave

I love Versace Blue Jeans on a man, it's not the most expensive of products but something about it just does it for me!

Opium ,:-) x

we love body oils for our sessions

sometimes we use cheap prefume(from pound shop)to be tarty together

I was young in the 70s and 80s and I thought I'd been put off perfumes and aftershaves for life. Those horrible, overly musky concoctions people wore in those days: Paco Rabanne, Aramis, Brut, Charlie, Youth Dew...ugh! Then one day along came cK One and I fell in love with it. Issey Miyake's good too: nice and fresh and sharp.

Nowadays I still dab on a bit of cK One instead of deodorant and for after shave balms I switch between L'Occitane, Kiehl's and Bulldog. But my favourite bathroom smell comes from the big cubes of Marseilles olive oil soap I've been buying again lately. (I used to get them from Neal's Yard but they discontinued them, the swine. Thank God for Amazon). I walk into the bathroom and I can smell olives and hot, dusty earth and I'm taken somewhere else.

Other smells I love: the ozone/iodine smell of the seashore, garlic, the OH's armpits (especially when she hasn't shaved for a while), linen that's been washed and dried outside in the fresh air.

Hope the perfumery course works out, SensualFire. I may well commission a special personalised scent from you!

I am wearing Britteny spears fantasy today, I was tempted to dab some hypnotic poison or Viva L jucy, but I am only popping into town lol.

Going to pop into Boots and sample the perfumes there.

@ Sensuous ever thought of getting a aftershave made up?