Your kink your oh doesn't know about?

Have you got a kink you haven't been able to share yet?

No thats the whole idea of having a relationship as regards communication. We also do a sex survy on ourselves approx twice a year and therefore everything is recorded. We both have our fantasies for sure but we try and act them out within the safe environment of the bedroom, with role plays. Thankfully nothing that involves a third party.

For a bit of humour if you have watched the Fifty Shades movie , and recall the scene when they are around a table discussing the contract then thats like me and my mrs discussing the answers in the sex survey in our local pub lol.

Whiel I agree with that mysteron, I do have a few toys that are "mine" that I find I like to keep back to use for my solo play. I dont know if that qualifies as a kink or not, but I like having a stash all to myself.

I want to try working on sex chat lines, I'm very good with phone sex and I think I'd ace it..I think my oh would go nuts tho x

I don't think there's anything we haven't discussed yet. We're pretty open

There isn't really anything my OH doesn't know about my fantasies, he knows pretty much everything.

Probably one of my biggest is actually to be paid for sex haha.

A threesome... But the wife wouldn't be up for that one. lol

It's not a kink, and we have a very open relationship, we talk about what we want, and don't want.

Having said that, I do have a couple of toys that my OH doesn't know about, they are not hidden they live with all the other toys.

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

I want to try working on sex chat lines, I'm very good with phone sex and I think I'd ace it..I think my oh would go nuts tho x

You said it before I could!

Took a long time to tell my ex about my WAM kink.

Still never told her of a few other fantasies that I had, think in the future I will be more open.

Hubby knows I used towrite erotica, but has no idea I am writing erotica again, mainly because I do not want to share it with him, he doesn't read and so will not appreciate it.

I plan to publish first two novels this year, under a pen name.

No, but since being with him I have discovered lots of kink that i did not know i liked....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Whiel I agree with that mysteron, I do have a few toys that are "mine" that I find I like to keep back to use for my solo play. I dont know if that qualifies as a kink or not, but I like having a stash all to myself.

Gotta say, I do this too!

Really want my OH to peg me. She's a little perturbed by the idea though, so beyond joking about it we've never really breached the subject with any degree of seriousness.

doubledare wrote:

Really want my OH to peg me. She's a little perturbed by the idea though, so beyond joking about it we've never really breached the subject with any degree of seriousness.

Include it amongst the questions in a sex survey that you could do on each other. It avoids the awkward questions .Simples

I share everything with my partner, I'm a very open person so I guess I'd feel more uncomfortable keeping a secret?

Even when it comes to other people and sharing kinks I pretty much say what I like to get it out there.

I have so many kinks......oh knows them all, poor guy ! Lol

I tend to not tell my OH what I've bought until it's arrived and I've played with it by myself first. Selfish I know but he doesn't seem to mind 😂

mysteron wrote:

No thats the whole idea of having a relationship as regards communication. We also do a sex survy on ourselves approx twice a year and therefore everything is recorded. We both have our fantasies for sure but we try and act them out within the safe environment of the bedroom, with role plays. Thankfully nothing that involves a third party.

For a bit of humour if you have watched the Fifty Shades movie , and recall the scene when they are around a table discussing the contract then thats like me and my mrs discussing the answers in the sex survey in our local pub lol.

I love the idea of the sexy survey twice a year.. Where did you get the inspiration for that? I'd love to see your format for the questions.

mysteron wrote:

doubledare wrote:

Include it amongst the questions in a sex survey that you could do on each other. It avoids the awkward questions .Simples

Good sex survey site?

I'm on FL so there are literal lists of kinks that me and my partner can see. :P I don't think there's any that he's unaware of but maybe some that he doesn't know how eager I am to try out like advanced rope, artistic cutting and violet wands.

I also think he underestimates how much I love sensation play and how it will end up being rough if he starts soft. Think I'll mention it tonight :P

Also not sure on a sex survey but, if mods don't delete this bit, I know that the bdsmtest.org is really handy for thinking about what sort of kinks are out there and which are for you. Used a lot on FL and I've found it to be very helpful.