Your perfect ‘wake up sex’?

Seeing as Mr JJ usually gets up around 4am to do his training, he doesn't have a hope in hell ! Lol

I'm not even human before 7am 😉 xx

Wake up sex is great maby start of by gently ceresting and rubbing around pubic area first that will give a good idea if your partner is in the mood

Hubby wakes me up with his tongue quite often got to be the best way ever 😋 although if he brought a few friends with him that would help lol 😂

1 Like

Hi, my first contribution....

This used to be a great favourite with my wife; she called it 'sleepy sex.'

There was a time long ago I awake with 'morning wood' when, before she was properly awake, I eased her onto her back and lifted her arms above her head and held her wrists there with one hand and eased myself into her as she at first feigned sleep, then opened her eyes wide in supposed astonishment!

First of many times.

Can't say I'm a fan at all to be honest. I'm not up for anything until I've had a shower and brushed my teeth, not to mention having to go pee! 😂

2 Likes

Love to initiate this way but I normally get an elbow in the face if I interrupt the beauty sleep! I’m always first awake so ‘wake-up sex’ doesn’t really happen for me, anyone find a work around with this sort of dangerously sleepy partner? :joy:

When starting out with my partner we used to wake up mid sex. We both loved it! 20 years on and sleep takes over. I wouldn’t say no if Mrs Fan initiated :smile:

Not wake up sex. We are both a bit grumpy upon waking.
However I do love morning sex. This morning we were spooning and I could feel he was hard. I shifted so he could enter. After best part or 20 years with condoms I cant tell you how great it feels (emotionally as well as physically).

Wake up sex is fantastic, unless it is the weekend, it is always frantic and urgent as we are trying to get ready for work.

I think I’d prefer a bacon sandwich. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not for me I’m afraid. I’m terrible at waking up, so the last thing I want to do is have sex at that time. He’s an early bird and I’m a night owl. Not to mention morning breath is a bit of a mood killer :sweat_smile:

I always used to say I hated morning sex but then I got with my boyfriend and we have regular morning sex now . We both sleep naked and I find nothing sexier then waking up with my boyfriends hard on against my back. He loves been woken up to a bj :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love morning sex, wife isn’t the keenest…tends to only happen once in a blue moon when we’re away, always me that initiates. I’d love a morning BJ, but that would never happen (in fact a BJ any time is rare).

If we do have morning sex, she always insists on us both brushing our teeth first :slight_smile: :joy:

Morning sex has always been the best sex for us, especially since having kids. Teenager is now awake “on a call” with her mates until so late that there is little chance of night time fun, so middle of the night and early hours have become our time…
She tends to sleep on her side or back making it easy for me to play with her as she is waking up. If she is on her side, then once she is pushing back against me, the feeling of sliding inside is never better than first thing in the morning.
I do love being woken up with a blowjob though…but I too wake up too early. So I’m the giver in the mornings :stuck_out_tongue:

Love waking up to a sleeping bloke with a full or semi on…love to play and give oral for him to wake up to…

Mmmmmm

:drooling_face:

1 Like

All of these replies are soo great.

Was hoping to have sex this morning, but the little one beat us to the wake up call! We ended up just grinding against each other (which was really hot!) for a few minutes before I got up.

“The only thing hotter than having sex, is not having sex”

Left my missus in bed with her vibrator.

Planning to pick up where we left of when we get a chance today.

I love those unexplained sessions where you wake up and are actually having sex
I doesn’t happen that often now it it’s mind blowing how it actually comes about
Is it one of the pair dreaming about sex or what is it???
Are there any others who have or experience this kind of session

Morning sex is a big kink waking up and getting down and dirty sets you up for the day, not to mention knowing the OH has your juice dripping while carrying out some jobs about the house :wink:

1 Like

My partner, told me a few weeks ago she woke up in the middle of the night really horny due to a dream. But she didn’t want to wake me up as I had been working really late and looking after our toddler all week.

I let her know she can always wake me up for sex! Ha

1 Like

Love morning sex. A long slow blow job first thing is an absolute pleasure. Also just chilled out spooning with a bit of handplay is also fantastic. The point where she arches her back and pushes her bum up for me to enter is one of the best things ever.

2 Likes