You're never too old to try soemthing new

In our quest to spice up our sexlife my husband of 27 years said he'd like me to wear stockings and suspenders, so I ordered some crotchless knickers with suspenders along with some black stockings. I don't think he was especially turned on by them but I was, well by the knickers anyway, which felt very "naughty"!

Now I realise that this is probably all very tame and mundane stuff to most of you, but up to now we have been the most unimaginitive and unadventurous couple ever, so this was way up the scale for us!

Woo hoo - well done!

You say you enjoyed them and thats half the battle anyway - if you feel sexy it usually translates to your OH so even if he wasn't totally turned on by them its great that you were!!

What you ordereding next he he

Angel x

Hello and welcome

we all start small, glad you enjoyed it and keep trying different things xx

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Woo hoo - well done!

You say you enjoyed them and thats half the battle anyway - if you feel sexy it usually translates to your OH so even if he wasn't totally turned on by them its great that you were!!

What you ordereding next he he

Angel x

Not sure what that typo was all about!! Sorry! x

Well done for trying something new, hope it leads to more new and wonderful things for you both.

You might think it's very tame for some of us but stockings and suspenders are very sexy and sometimes that is all it takes. x

Sally, im nearly in my thirtys and never met a giry to own a pair of crothless knickers! Saying that though, im sure you looked fab and your hubby loved every second of it! (not to mention yourself feeling naughty) I hope you both have many more enjoyable times and keep up the spice in the sex part of your lives x

sally 54 wrote:

In our quest to spice up our sexlife my husband of 27 years said he'd like me to wear stockings and suspenders, so I ordered some crotchless knickers with suspenders along with some black stockings. I don't think he was especially turned on by them but I was, well by the knickers anyway, which felt very "naughty"!

Now I realise that this is probably all very tame and mundane stuff to most of you, but up to now we have been the most unimaginitive and unadventurous couple ever, so this was way up the scale for us!

urr no its not tame and mundane.

i bought my first pair last year, at 41 so a warning, you will end up with more pairs and I bet if he was honest your husband loved it

xGGx

Nice one Sally, thats great! Not everyone here is adventurous, and we all find new things at our own pace. Very happy you found they made you feel "naughty", and I'm sure your husband would have enjoyed them too!

You're nearly in your thirties Mr Sarcastic? You young whippersnapper you! Why, you're young enough to be my son!

(Now I do feel old... )

Oh and look at the typo in the title!

sally 54 wrote:

And in all honesty it dosen't matter what we think so long as *you* feel happy and adventurous!
There's no right or wrong way to do sex and anyone who tells you that is wrong.

Taking little steps is often the best way to start, and going as far as you feel comfortable is wonderful. Hope you continue to have fun!

sweetlove666 wrote:

sally 54 wrote:

And in all honesty it dosen't matter what we think so long as *you* feel happy and adventurous!
There's no right or wrong way to do sex and anyone who tells you that is wrong.

Taking little steps is often the best way to start, and going as far as you feel comfortable is wonderful. Hope you continue to have fun!

This!

There are people from all walks of (sex) life here, vanilla and kinksters - the one thing we all have in common is openness about sex!

Adx

You go for it. When I first met my hubby he tried telling me that stocking did nothing for him, now he complains when on the rare occasion I wear tights (Urgh!!)

You go foor it, we all like to try something differant and we all have to start somewhere.