1-a-week

@anna.michelsburg Each to there own, and if nobody is going to get hurt go for it , your single (not cheating) and have a plan enjoy yourself!! But as others have said be careful theres alot of strange people out there keep safe

………………………………………………………………………….

That said , is anybody else watching this thread to see how things go keep us updated and have fun :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with @steve19
A great open reply and we are quickly getting to know more about you.
Another “brave” post from you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I am genuinely excited to see how this develops. Great confidence and love the rules!

1 Like

I am sorry, a very disappointing weekend for more than football related reasons.

We met for our coffee, the spark was in the air, we flirted, we both knew it was on the cards, so to speak.

But.

The practicalities of where to go and how to cross that threshold in the conversation eluded us. We’ve been texting since. Let’s see.

I honestly thought I would be able to just start. It is harder than I thought.

Sophie got a 7 point start on the weekend but I am sure that had been arranged and hence her keenness to get going so quickly.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard or thought of such a game

It was honestly a constant theme at university. Usually just holidays or weekends or freshers week or whatever. I have to admit to never knowing anyone who devoted a whole year to it, either before or since.

Are you opposed to multiple partners at one time?

No. We’ve not explicitly said that but I don’t think it would be in the spirit. We didn’t do that either during the year at university. There were obviously a couple of occasions were two flatmates, for example, were participants but usually because one had gone to sleep and the other was encountered in the kitchen when getting a glass of water but never actually at the same time.

It isn’t my thing to be honest.

But it is something that I have promised myself I will try before/if I get married again, a threesome at least rather than group. Along with a few other kinks/fantasies which are all the usual run of the mill stuff but there was no scope for any of them in my marriage.

Thank you so much for the long and thoughtful reply.

1 Like

@anna.michelsburg That’s worse than losing at penalties 7.0 after a few days. As they say its a marathon not a sprint so not to get worried just yet. Things can only get better. Good luck

@anna.michelsburg think I would see getting married again as more of a challenge more than the 1 a week lol , remember you got a year so not to rush at it like a bull at a gate take your time and ensure you are safe at a costs the logistical issue you face will still remain and keep yourself safe hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Like Ludicrous says, “You can run down and get one cow, or you can walk down and get them all”

I can’t wait to hear the details…best and worst! Keep us posted…

2 Likes

Its unfortunate your after gym date didn’t develop further. I am a big fan of gym attire, especially leggings as they accentuate curves nicely.

Stay safe in what you are attempting, both physically and mentally.

1 Like

@steve19 @Latino_Caliente
“Brave”? Eh, but thanks you! There’s lots of power and bravery that comes with anonymity! About the only brave thing I’ve been a part of lately is witnessing my hubby’s bravery in therapy. LOTS of deep digging and humility on both our ends.

@anna.michelsburg
Completely understand , it’s not everyone’s cup. If you have to force it maybe it’s just not the right time or you’ve just moved past that which is not a bad thing. The ebbs and flows of sex and sexuality have changed constantly with me. You do what’s best for what you and your family need at the time, no exceptions. I think doing what’s right for you is far more admirable than winning a game.

1 Like

I am very pleased to be able to provide an update but also some insights to why this will be so much harder than university.

So, Wednesday was a wfh day and I arranged to meet gym guy for a run which was lovely. By complete accident we met near his apartment and finished at the front door. There was the inevitable invitation to come up for breakfast and the predictable acceptance.

It had been a muggy damp morning and on the way up, entirely innocently, we said we would get showers before. I didn’t think it all through.

He went for his and came out looking rather rugged and tempting with a towel around his waist. Strutting his stuff for sure, but so what.

Time for my shower and I realised at literally that moment, naked, in the shower, that I had nothing to get in to. I decided to ask him for a T-shirt or something but when I got out the obvious thing to do was to copy him, towel around my waist, and walk back in to the kitchen where I could smell some lovely coffee.

The girls haven’t really been out much at all over the last few years but in times gone by I got them out at every opportunity and whilst they are arguably past their best I am still very proud of them and, if I may say, have mercifully benefited from breast feeding.

He was very cool about it but I did detect a slight, self satisfied smirk. We had a very pleasant chat and there was no awkwardness about me being topless but eventually conversation moved on to a more flirty footing.

Without wishing to rush, it wasn’t too long before I was on my knees, in his kitchen, swallowing a yummy load of his cum. I even finished with a “I hope that is better, now?” before getting up and letting him put his towel back on.

We had our breakfast and shortly afterwards I found myself in his bed being properly fucked and it felt wonderful.

A very happy 7 point morning. 5 for the fuck, 1 for swallowing, and 1 for bareback.

The only fly in the ointment was putting my cold, damp, running gear back on to go back to the car. Certainly didn’t think it all through but very pleased with myself.

The children are with their father this weekend and I have a Bumble date this evening. And this is where the problem lies, I have discovered. There is no way I want him staying over here. I am not sure I am ready for overnights in another man’s house/appartment but I am too old for the taxi ride of shame afterwards so I need to work out how to navigate all of that if I fancy a bit of after dinner sex.

And I have continued to text gym guy. Not sure where that is or is not going to end up. I am sure we will have sex again but he and I were both very clear that we were not looking for a relationship.

Thank you for wading through all of that.

14 Likes

This was fantastic! Thank you for sharing. The episode in the kitchen was a very enjoyable read. That is a bit more than an endorphin high! :joy:

I understand what you’re thinking regarding the not having others stay over yet/stay at theirs. Ultimately you’re in control, so don’t feel bad about kicking them out your place after. Or even taking advantage of some spicy locations outside the house!

Looking forward to hearing about the next adventure :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey nice having the little updates every so often. Sounds like it’s off to a good start.

It sounds like a good start, I love the scoring and detail. I wish you luck tonight. could we be looking at another pointer. please keep the updates going. @anna.michelsburg

Nice write-up @anna.michelsburg. Would be nice to read more as they happen.
Don’t think of it as the taxi ride of shame, think of it as the taxi ride of triumph!

3 Likes

Well your on the scoreboard now, happy searching for the next points / score

Thank you. I am enjoying telling the story.

New underwear purchased for this evening. Except that it is now so lovely and warm, we will be sat outside, I am tempted to go braless.

3 Likes

Do it @anna.michelsburg. I’d go without knockers too…

1 Like

Hmmm, they are a bit big to take off and leave at home, and I have sort of indicated that they will be present in my Bumble profile photo.

3 Likes

Anna, take your knockers with you. but not in your bra. You could also take your knickers with you how hot would it be if you gave them to him early in the evening. @KinkyMira @anna.michelsburg

2 Likes