A first date - what to wear?

Just caught up on all the details - so glad it went well and excited to hear you’ll be seeing them again tomorrow :smiley:

Outfit ideas, maybe try something casual yet elegant so it’s not like going to the ritz but not stepping into McDonald’s haha
And pair it with some nice jewellery perhaps ?!

1 Like

I am so sorry if I offended anyone who thinks Nando’s is posh :joy: I love Nando’s but wouldn’t call it that!

I haven’t got a basque :disappointed: was definitely thinking of something that would go nice with heels

Thank you :blush: I was thinking a crop halter neck top with skinny jeans (bum is my favourite feature so want to show it off) then a nice pair of heels.
Thoughts?

That sounds lovely and most importantly it’s what makes you feel most sexy in :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I hope it do :blush:

That sounds perfect @FunSam92 :dancer:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @JoCat I’m literally wishing the hours way!

I’ve also picked out lace black backless knickers with a strapless bra :wink:

2 Likes

Yeeeoooo! Love it :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately I doubt I can fit anything under my outfit :wink::joy: x

What a pity :wink:

1 Like

Assuming things go well my plan is to invite her over for a night next week when I can dress up for her properly :wink:

1 Like

Just to say I’ve had a breakthrough moment! Just received a booty call from on old friend, normally I’d be there in a heartbeat but all I have on my mind is Alice and can’t wait to be with her again tomorrow night :blush:

1 Like

Glad everything is going so well @FunSam92

Thank you @njp :blush: